I have a new addiction.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

PsychicSnail wrote:

I have to say, there have been so many times when I wanted to let rip at JB, not for his wacky views, but for his attention seeking behaviour. But it does seem you need the forum more than any of us, and I have to confess your ridiculousness does make the it more interesting… in a way.

Well played. You managed to make me feel insignificant, lonely and retarded at the same time.

Bravo

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I think I’m addicted to this forum. I think I’ve read every post for 6 months. I think i need help. ????.

Not the worst addiction to have… don’t cost you a penny and 1 day you never know might learn something 😀

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

PsychicSnail wrote:

I have to say, there have been so many times when I wanted to let rip at JB, not for his wacky views, but for his attention seeking behaviour. But it does seem you need the forum more than any of us, and I have to confess your ridiculousness does make the it more interesting… in a way.

Well played. You managed to make me feel insignificant, lonely and retarded at the same time.

Bravo

Okay JB enough of the silence. I’m sorry, it was a thoughtless thing for me to say. I genuinely apologise, unreservedly mate. I can be a prick sometimes and yes, having suffered a lifetime of abuse know exactly how to press the right buttons. I can, in the words of the bard, “be a right twat”.

So come back out of your shell and carry on being the dick that you truly are. Fly the flag of ridiculous, carry the banner of stupidity and entertain us with your bonkers views. We all love you baby, and I would really hate to think I’ve upset you.

You shouldn’t pay any heed to the views of a stupid old fart like me.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

PsychicSnail wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

PsychicSnail wrote:

Bravo

Okay JB enough of the silence. I’m sorry, it was a thoughtless thing for me to say. I genuinely apologise, unreservedly mate. I can be a prick sometimes and yes, having suffered a lifetime of abuse know exactly how to press the right buttons. I can, in the words of the bard, “be a right twat”.

So come back out of your shell and carry on being the dick that you truly are. Fly the flag of ridiculous, carry the banner of stupidity and entertain us with your bonkers views. We all love you baby, and I would really hate to think I’ve upset you.

You shouldn’t pay any heed to the views of a stupid old fart like me.

Sorry mate, didn’t mean to make u feel crappy.

I’m really ok. U cut me Deep a bit there though lol.

Shit hurts when it hits home ?

All is gud.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)