I have a new addiction.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think I’m addicted to this forum. I think I’ve read every post for 6 months. I think i need help. ????.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

we will help you by posting all day long so you can get your fix

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Aye it’s shit when you log in to have a wee argument about nothing, and nobody has posted for 4 hours. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

we will help you by posting all day long so you can get your fix

Nooo that’s worse. It means I’ve got more to read. ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I’ve said before that my daily routine would be fucked up without BIAM. And I was part of the problem when Bandit was thinking of scrapping it all.

So glad I calmed down.

But I do need to vent sometimes, and this awesome forum is my only outlet.

It’s either that or I slap my cats about. ?

Joke obviously.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

find a new hobby try masturbating in a sock haha

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Take your self fishing Haz. Saying that, it’s what you’d do in between catches haha.

Maybe take your self for a bike ride? Can’t check BIAM unless you go no handed 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Take your self fishing Haz. Saying that, it’s what you’d do in between catches haha.

Maybe take your self for a bike ride? Can’t check BIAM unless you go no handed ?

I do take my black lab for lots of long walks and currently attending FA once a week ( forums anonymous) ???

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Aye it’s shit when you log in to have a wee argument about nothing, and nobody has posted for 4 hours. ?

Every night lately. Why are there nobody else here who are up at night? Don’t you guys get that this forum is open 24/7?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ll catch all you crazy people tomorrow ?. Have a good night folks I’m off to poker. Already half cut lol. ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

I’ve said before that my daily routine would be fucked up without BIAM. And I was part of the problem when Bandit was thinking of scrapping it all.

So glad I calmed down.

Joke obviously.

What an absolute shithouse remark. Who the fuck made you the BIAM cat slapper??…. Someone posts their opinion/question which you may or may not agree with and this Cockwomble replies with this like he’s some high and mighty fuckin forum God. Sorry JB, but who the fuck are you??…. For all anyone knows you sit in your mums box room slapping your cats for 12 hours a day whilst irritating the fuck out of everyone on here for the other 12. Absolute cunts remark….. And I’ll preempt your reply to this of “sorry, who are you? “ by apologising to anyone else who reads this for the language etc, its just that that reply really made my shit itch.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Green2711 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

So glad I calmed down.

Joke obviously.

What an absolute shithouse remark. Who the fuck made you the BIAM cat slapper??…. Someone posts their opinion/question which you may or may not agree with and this Cockwomble replies with this like he’s some high and mighty fuckin forum God. Sorry JB, but who the fuck are you??…. For all anyone knows you sit in your mums box room slapping your cats for 12 hours a day whilst irritating the fuck out of everyone on here for the other 12. Absolute cunts remark….. And I’ll preempt your reply to this of “sorry, who are you? “ by apologising to anyone else who reads this for the language etc, its just that that reply really made my shit itch.

PMSL ???????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

?? green

Good luck at the poker Haz.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Green2711 Now that did make me chuckle 🙂

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

I have to say, there have been so many times when I wanted to let rip at JB, not for his wacky views, but for his attention seeking behaviour. But it does seem you need the forum more than any of us, and I have to confess your ridiculousness does make the it more interesting… in a way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)