I fear the end is nigh!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Death threats? Fuck me. What a world we live in.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I dont think Bandit or Seedy would mind me calling the Death Threat keyboard warriors Cunts! ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

And thx for the welcome back Inspect her Gadget ?

inspect her gadget WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

I dont think Bandit or Seedy would mind me calling the Death Threat keyboard warriors Cunts! ?

I was mainly talking about the previous disagreement in the thread and even although I agree with u 100% I hate that word!

If my father ever heard me say that word or seen me type it then I would have some seriously sore testicles, even although he’s in his 60’s lol!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

If it were me I’d reduce the giveaways and give the difference to charities. Yes he gives anyway but to document it more on a video may reduce the hate mail. It would be no difference to the lottery and Camelot. It doesn’t seem to matter what happens at the minute. Winning losing the soccer million the giveaways. Nothing will keep everybody happy. There must be an answer to this. There has to be.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

If it were me I’d reduce the giveaways and give the difference to charities. Yes he gives anyway but to document it more on a video may reduce the hate mail. It would be no difference to the lottery and Camelot. It doesn’t seem to matter what happens at the minute. Winning losing the soccer million the giveaways. Nothing will keep everybody happy. There must be an answer to this. There has to be.

If it were me a would keep the lot for myself and family 😀

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I just dont get alot of ppl(ones who send hate emails,or post negative stuff)..im just here to watch the bandits videos,dont care if he gives away £1000s or nothing,it would not make me stop watching his videos,i just couldnt care less how/where he gets money,what he does with it or anything,its not my buisness i just want to enjoy watching good streamers videos nothing else.I just dont get what anyhting he does or any other streamer does winds them up to the point of obviously it affecting there real life lol,sad sad ppl.

Jamo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Once the ban has ended, would it not be possible to embed the videos to youtube but keep the vids from being viewed via the YT platform? Like you did with the recent sunday slot part 2, we could only view it here. Maybe that would stop them being removed.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)