I fear the end is nigh!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

i feel sorry for the far-right wing, there’s not a brain amongst them.

Anyone who isn’t slightly to the left of Jeremy “Thanks from Hamas” Corbyn” is Far Right to you nutbags.

Grow up.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

@DAC007 you know there is people that are millionaires from wasting time on youtube right

Uhuh….so you’re saying Pew Die Pie took down Bandit’s video?

The Far Left mentality will be the death of us all.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

DAC007 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

@DAC007 you know there is people that are millionaires from wasting time on youtube right

Uhuh….so you’re saying Pew Die Pie took down Bandit’s video?

The Far Left mentality will be the death of us all.

No never said that at all infact i don’t think it was any youtuber, i was pointing out youtube is not a waste of time if you can make millions from it

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

…and I never said it was a waste of time.

No offence to the guy who said it was far right christian conservatives taking down Youtube videos but I haven’t read some much guff it ages.

Poor kid has been brainwashed.

Jonnybear100 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I very rarely write anything on here but I have to agree with this post I feel that bandit has lost his mojo for doing videos and I guess he has now made his money there is no real  need to anymore.  I for one will be gutted as I genuinely looked forward to watching his videos whether it low stakes or high stakes the man was the best in the business but I guess all good things must come to an end ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Lol this topic is funny ???? I do think Haz’s comment was damn correct but the one thing you are all wrong about is if bandit does have a gamble he will record it. It’s the way he started it and it’s the way it will continue. So let’s wait for the strikes to go on cool off and then you can all have a nice new video. ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Obviously you’re far right, and you’re suffering from Tin Man Syndrome 🙁

You and Tommeh can mak Briton gr8 agen.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I have no clue what you guys are even on about ‘far left/far right’ pew di pie i thought was the little bird in the cartoon but turns out its not ohwell what do i know 😛

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I have no clue what you guys are even on about ‘far left/far right’ pew di pie i thought was the little bird in the cartoon but turns out its not ohwell what do i know ?

It’s a joke, anyone who doesn’t agree with you is “far right”

It’s pathetic.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Obviously you’re far right, and you’re suffering from Tin Man Syndrome ?

You and Tommeh can mak Briton gr8 agen.

Apologies Malky, poor quoting skills.

How on earth am I “far right” what fucking planet are you on?  I don’t agree with you so I’m a Nazi?

Where did you get brainwashed?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’re the one fighting the far right corner, I didn’t call you far right until you decided to defend the far right.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

You’re the one fighting the far right corner, I didn’t call you far right until you decided to defend the far right.

In what way am I defending the far right? By calling someone out for saying that white christian conservatives are censoring Bandit’s Youtube videos?

For fucks sake.

Then you mention Tommy Robinson like it’s the only fucking thing your brain can come up with?

You may impress your antifa mates and your uni girlfriend with that kind of gibberish but to me it just signifies you as an unthinking NPC.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Tommy Robinson is the king of you lot. Bet it was moose limbs who reported the videos.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Tommy Robinson is the king of you lot. Bet it was moose limbs who reported the videos.

Is that the best you can come up with? a Tommy Fucking Robinson insult. Twice?

You’re pathetic.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Terrible language 🙁 you’re supposed to play nice on the forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)