Green’s Football Accumulator giveaway!

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks green for today. I know we didn’t win but we all appreciate the kind gesture. It’s been thoroughly enjoyable. I sincerely hope your winning streak continues.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Asapscrivo wrote:

Asapscrivo wrote:

Thats my picks mate, good idea on the giveaway! More people taking part makes it so much more fun!

also SkyBet have a feature where you can add people to a group and have a group bet, is that something that takes your fancy?

each person picks 1 selection of an acca each

Can’t believe it, I’ve actually won an acca??

Boom great hit mate! Unlucky to others but nice to see someone Landing! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Did someone win off the acca? Hope so. I didn’t see.??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson “Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try.”

??

No worries all! Was a good laugh and we had a few come close. ? Glad it livened up your weekends a bit!

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Well that didn’t go to well sent my lad to bed early with no sweets and told him the picks were rubbish and needs to start getting them right ?

no seriously cheers for opportunity green was a good laugh shame we didn’t get any that came in, he loves tigers so he choose tiger roll just for the name, don’t really have money at the minute so only put £2.50 on but atleast it’s a win and no doubt some football stickers or another Easter egg ?

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Cheers for the chance green, Shane No1 won but it was entertaining all the same.

if I ever find myself on a winning streak like yours i’ll be sure to do something similar!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson “Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try.”

??

No worries all! Was a good laugh and we had a few come close. ? Glad it livened up your weekends a bit!

Haha yeah. Was great of you to try and share your luck but guess we all suck 😛

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

My bet so far

Lyon vs Dijon – need lyon to score 2 – doesn’t look likely.

Real vs eibar – need Madrid to score 1

Schalke vs franktfurt – Frankfurt- correct prediction.

with the rest to be played later. Sunderland just scored though so hey ho but derby conced and are now drawing…Leeds will mess up most of the bets though!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Did someone win off the acca ? Hope so. I didn’t see. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Did someone win off the acca ? Hope so. I didn’t see. ??

No mate, Hacko and Bio came close! Asapscrivo won but his Acca wasn’t picked, dunno if he placed the bet himself! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)