Green’s Football Accumulator giveaway!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Nice one ! Let’s hope it comes in that’s some decent sized odds, Bolton might screw that one but as they’ve been on strike for a bit should be refreshed and no fans to have a go at them ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Keep ur hands on the wheel driver .

????

This was s’posed to be a reply with quote to stevie 25 but wasn’t attatched .due to logged out .LOL

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

well done green . nice wee touch that.   and hopefully there will be a couple of winners amongst them good luck all ?hope ur lucck is still good  also  mate..

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate. I’d love to see just one of these come up. Saturday afternoon is going to be fun trying to follow all of them bets. ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Nice one mate, some quality kwiff going on there, I do hope that comes in as my week has just gone tits up due to a balls up at work today lol you can’t make this shit up, I’ll cut a long story short it involves a gutter,6 hours of rain water, a boiler, a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a coffee machine oh and a sudden death (not my fault and no relation to me )

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Nice one mate, some quality kwiff going on there, I do hope that comes in as my week has just gone tits up due to a balls up at work today lol you can’t make this shit up, I’ll cut a long story short it involves a gutter,6 hours of rain water, a boiler, a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a coffee machine oh and a sudden death (not my fault and no relation to me )

I suggest you keep away from walking under ladders and don’t smash a mirror whatever you do. You’ll only make things worse. ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

I suggest you keep away from walking under ladders and don’t smash a mirror whatever you do. You’ll only make things worse. ?

I’m just sat here dumb founded mate didn’t see that coming at all???????????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

I’m just sat here dumb founded mate didn’t see that coming at all???????????????

Sounds like a laugh or cry week. It’s only spells mate. Your having a bad one but it will soon change.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

How much were the odds for my 6 fold green, can’t imagine it been great unless it was kwifed couldn’t see it on the thread

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You sexy beast Mr Green, thank you! Good luck all, let’s all win some money together 😀

❤️

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Tpritchard wrote:

How much were the odds for my 6 fold green, can’t imagine it been great unless it was kwifed couldn’t see it on the thread

88/5 £10 would have returned £186

Fingers crossed for the weekend guys! 😀

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Can’t believe I got picked! Thanks green hopefully it’s a decent bet that gives us a little excitement.

either way, great thing you have done, very generous.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Good luck you guys, but if my picks come in ima spend it all on pickles and olives and breathe all over ya!

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Nice one Mr Green!

Looking forward to mine copping 😉

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Norwich are winning lads ????

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)