Forum Idea

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

1st bet was a winner returning £8.90, it also landed 5 goals so gained the max free surprise bet of £10

Open bets for today

£5 Bournemouth to win against Sheffield United  returning £9

£10 free surprise bet Burnley v Southampton over 3.5 goals  returning £36

£8.90 Watford to win against Brighton  returning £16.91

Still in the game lets gooo

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Well thought i would start off…

£10 into kwiff – 1st bet is £5 on Liverpool v Norwich over 3.5 goals at odds of 1.78  returns £8.90

Also have an offer where you get a £2 surprise bet for every goal scored so hopefully some goals

The other £5 has been stuck on Bournemouth v Sheffield United with a Bournemouth win odds 1.8  returns £9

Good start to the challenge. At half time i bet you thought there could of easily be 7 or 8 goals. Still 5 is more than acceptable ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

My 1st thought during the game was if it finishes 1-0 with that own goal you would of been loving it after your comment yesterday haha

Can’t complain was a max of £10 free bet so 5 goals was perfect, was expecting 5x£2 bets but quite like how they have used it on the same market as my last bet just not the game i prob would have chosen 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

My 1st thought during the game was if it finishes 1-0 with that own goal you would of been loving it after your comment yesterday haha

Can’t complain was a max of £10 free bet so 5 goals was perfect, was expecting 5x£2 bets but quite like how they have used it on the same market as my last bet just not the game i prob would have chosen ?

I did think that lol for a split second but i had same thought as you there was bound to be a few goals.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Pfft day 2 bust town will be back next week for my revenge 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Pfft day 2 bust town will be back next week for my revenge ?

Somehow i think your going to be the first one to complete this challenge. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I will be on it once I’m back home lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I was thinking I can actually participate in this challenge on a Saturday. Long as i don’t rebuy in the first hour £10 entry to poker and I’d have to finish in the top 2. ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Can we do it on roulette? 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)