Forum Idea

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok I mentioned earlier about an idea that I may do with the forum so basically, its betting related as your would expect lol so I have seen a lot of these £10 to £100 challenges it would take a bit of timeout of peoples days etc how I’m going to run it exactly I’m not sure but let me know if you guys/gals would like something like this?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

£10 to £100 doesn’t sound like much of a challenge 😛

Along the lines of what some of the tipster guys do? A’l do it anyway why not 😀

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Explain more please seedy, I’m lost ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

£10 to £100 doesn’t sound like much of a challenge ?

Along the lines of what some of the tipster guys do? A’l do it anyway why not ?

Yeah that sorta thing I thought it might be something pretty fun and not too costly to have a pop at maybe once or twice a week etc

and £10 to £100 for me might be a challenge lol pahahahahah

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ll do a £10 – £0 challenge. I’m class at them.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just to see who can do it in least amount of bets? Would need some kinda rules or some would prob just do it in 1 bet and job done lol

Something like singles only bet size max 40% of pot

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I don’t really understand, do you mean like a raffle ish thing or am I way out? Lol

For another forum idea, a game where JBs baseball cap is hidden somewhere in the background of one of the pages on backinamo, first person to find him wins.. Call it Where’s the wally.. Or something ???

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I think I know what he means. You start with £10 and try to get to £100 placing single football bets or other sporting matches. An example, a game is 0-0 at half time bet on the favourite to win at 1/2 which will return £15, if this wins put the £15 on the next bet and so on. If you’ve got patience it can be a good strat. A safer but slower option would be to have over 0.5 goals at half time if 0-0. The odds would be much less but it would be safer.

Irishjackpot WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’d 100% like it sounds better than those dodgy facebook ones

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Glad some input is coming in on this we can make it however we want etc maybe do it over a course of say 8 hours on a saturday? And everyone starts with just a £10 bet and the highest amount gained over that period is crowned the winner? Max bet is your bank so say your first bet is £10 on a 2/1 and wins the next bet max you could place is your balance which would be £30?

Sorry slow getting back on this I’m just a lil busy with my family stuff that’s happened recently as well as the daily stuff I got to do lol but if we can get the rules and stuff in place it might be fun! Maybe run it every saturday for a whole season?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Is it really cash @Seedy

If so I won’t be playing. Took myself off the gambling Rolla coaster a few weeks back.

Gna try hit it hard this time. If it’s pretend I’m up for it though. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Aldo your 1st 1 for you JB although if its shit bets it will be your last ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Malkychamp wrote:

Aldo your 1st 1 for you JB although if its shit bets it will be your last ???

Can’t pass that offer up mate ??

Noice wan!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It would be real money mate but if I can find a way of keeping track of a free competition I will lol.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Well thought i would start off…

£10 into kwiff – 1st bet is £5 on Liverpool v Norwich over 3.5 goals at odds of 1.78  returns £8.90

Also have an offer where you get a £2 surprise bet for every goal scored so hopefully some goals

The other £5 has been stuck on Bournemouth v Sheffield United with a Bournemouth win odds 1.8  returns £9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)