Fat santa 2019 ??

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Kirstymcc wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Kirstymcc wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Accuse other members of being beggars but you’re desperate for a competition.??

Begging ?‍♀️ it was a simple question . Sorry must have hit a nerve in a previous comment I made to you and you have held a grudge instead of getting on with your pathetic little life .

You only post when there’s money on offer. You’ve never said anything to me, I just like pointing out facts…

I’ve posted a few times actually . Some of us got lives to live and not cause petty arguments on a forum which is the highlight of your pathetic excuse of a life.  Suggest you go and argue with someone else . Waster .

I’m not the one that’s desperate for cash. Got plenty.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

We can trade Winningbird 😀 And sure Bio you can get all 3. Why not. Ill bring Seedy along to help.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Kirstymcc wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Kirstymcc wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Accuse other members of being beggars but you’re desperate for a competition.??

Begging ?‍♀️ it was a simple question . Sorry must have hit a nerve in a previous comment I made to you and you have held a grudge instead of getting on with your pathetic little life .

You only post when there’s money on offer. You’ve never said anything to me, I just like pointing out facts…

I’ve posted a few times actually . Some of us got lives to live and not cause petty arguments on a forum which is the highlight of your pathetic excuse of a life.  Suggest you go and argue with someone else . Waster .

I’m not the one that’s desperate for cash. Got plenty.

Desperate to get attention on a forum though ain’t you you nonce .

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Hahaha yeah rbreen stop begging for attention you nonce, beg for money or gtfo ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’m the one begging for attention? This fucker has just made a whole post about leaving the forum.

Don’t worry, she’ll be back in 6 months trying to get more money.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Look at me look at me I can drink I pint of Guinness in 3 seconds ain’t I amazing . Fucking nonce alert .

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’m the one begging for attention? This fucker has just made a whole post about leaving the forum.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Kirstymcc wrote:

Look at me look at me I can drink I pint of Guinness in 3 seconds ain’t I amazing . Fucking nonce alert .

Rbreen91 wrote:

That was about 10 years ago. it’s about 2 seconds now. ?

“Look at me, I can’t afford Christmas for my shit family, better beg on a forum.”

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Fat santa 2019 ??’ is closed to new replies.