Fat santa 2019 ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Anyone know if the big man is doing a fat santa give away this year ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Cant imagine it considering we dont have bonus buys in the UK anymore 🙂

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Cant imagine it considering we dont have bonus buys in the UK anymore ?

Oh yeah my bad . It would take a year to finish it lol ?‍♀️

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Accuse other members of being beggars but you’re desperate for a competition.??

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Im going to dress up and during ICE next year ill visit you all. You either get a slap, a blowjob, or 20 quid.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Im going to dress up and during ICE next year ill visit you all. You either get a slap, a blowjob, or 20 quid.

? I’ll end up with a slap, I just know it ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Probably a slap for me too.. considering I don’t have a dick ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Its fine, you can borrow mine mate 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

How about all three?

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Begging ?‍♀️ it was a simple question . Sorry must have hit a nerve in a previous comment I made to you and you have held a grudge instead of getting on with your pathetic little life .

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

You’re missing out!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Kirstymcc wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Begging ?‍♀️ it was a simple question . Sorry must have hit a nerve in a previous comment I made to you and you have held a grudge instead of getting on with your pathetic little life .

You only post when there’s money on offer. You’ve never said anything to me, I just like pointing out facts…

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

RB- You only want me to borrow yours because you know I’ll get a free BJ, which means you really get a free BJ. Sneaky sneaky ??

Bio – the only thing I would want a penis for, is to buy that game that you put in toilet to aim at. And to smack it round other halfs face when hes doing my head in ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

RB- You only want me to borrow yours because you know I’ll get a free BJ, which means you really get a free BJ. Sneaky sneaky ??

Bio – the only thing I would want a penis for, is to buy that game that you put in toilet to aim at. And to smack it round other halfs face when hes doing my head in ??

That’s exactly why! Because I’ll just be getting a slap.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Kirstymcc wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

You only post when there’s money on offer. You’ve never said anything to me, I just like pointing out facts…

I’ve posted a few times actually . Some of us got lives to live and not cause petty arguments on a forum which is the highlight of your pathetic excuse of a life.  Suggest you go and argue with someone else . Waster .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Fat santa 2019 ??’ is closed to new replies.