Extra chilli ???

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Wow BTG just keep on giving! ?

Forgot to ask you mate how did vet visit go? Are the cats ok ?

Hey bud  yeah Cleo is fine after her spaying. But Caesar now has a lump between his shoulders after his vaccination. It is worrying the fuck out of me. But I went to the vets yesterday after work. And they said its probably just a reaction to the injection. They said it should disappear by the time he gets his second course in 2 weeks. It fucking better do or I’m gonna be pissed! He’s 5 years old and I never had him vaccinated before. I just worry too much lol.

Hope so mate. All us animal lovers worry too much . Don’t want to upset you mate but I watched one of your videos. I’m not ashamed to say you had me in tears. I thought gees what you doing to me.

Yeah we worry like fuck lol. Was it the video I did about my old cat Felix? Yeah I loved the socks of that little fucker. Still get cut up thinking of him. Sorry it made u cry mate. I had to make a video of him as a tribute to how awesome he was.

I fucking love cats haha

Yes that was the one mate. Watched that about same time you were having debates on here and all I kept thinking was they ain’t seen that side of you. If only they knew lol.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Wow BTG just keep on giving! ?

Forgot to ask you mate how did vet visit go? Are the cats ok ?

Hey bud  yeah Cleo is fine after her spaying. But Caesar now has a lump between his shoulders after his vaccination. It is worrying the fuck out of me. But I went to the vets yesterday after work. And they said its probably just a reaction to the injection. They said it should disappear by the time he gets his second course in 2 weeks. It fucking better do or I’m gonna be pissed! He’s 5 years old and I never had him vaccinated before. I just worry too much lol.

Hope so mate. All us animal lovers worry too much . Don’t want to upset you mate but I watched one of your videos. I’m not ashamed to say you had me in tears. I thought gees what you doing to me.

Yeah we worry like fuck lol. Was it the video I did about my old cat Felix? Yeah I loved the socks of that little fucker. Still get cut up thinking of him. Sorry it made u cry mate. I had to make a video of him as a tribute to how awesome he was.

I fucking love cats haha

Yes that was the one mate. Watched that about same time you were having debates on here and all I kept thinking was they ain’t seen that side of you. If only they knew lol.

I’m never afraid to show my softy side mate ?

It Just doesn’t show up that often lol. Thanks for the compliment buddy. Means alot

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)