Extra chilli ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Laurennnnlfc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

last night bought a feature which I never ever do!! Only a 20p one on extra chilli for £8.50 man am I glad on the third spin I got a whole screen on purple chillis and won £2,884 ????????? shocked is an understatement goes to show low rolling can pay off sometimes and that btg are the most volatile slots known to man!! I’ve had a lot of 33p features from btg and also a few £90 but never a monster hit like this,

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Fukin hell , did you take a pic

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Brilliant great hit!!!! Enjoy your winnings ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Puts my biggest 20p stake win on jammin into place then £314 haha .well done mate?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Wow what a hit. Nice one pal. ??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

wow – that is freaking amazing

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Top low rolling fella! or is it.. was it a 20p stake or and £8.50 stake hmmmm lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Nice ? What a hit for 20p wow just wow ??????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Crazy hit! Please tell me you got a pic?

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Need a pic!..that game is the devil in disguise as a slot.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wow BTG just keep on giving! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Forgot to ask you mate how did vet visit go? Are the cats ok ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hey bud  yeah Cleo is fine after her spaying. But Caesar now has a lump between his shoulders after his vaccination. It is worrying the fuck out of me. But I went to the vets yesterday after work. And they said its probably just a reaction to the injection. They said it should disappear by the time he gets his second course in 2 weeks. It fucking better do or I’m gonna be pissed! He’s 5 years old and I never had him vaccinated before. I just worry too much lol.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hey bud  yeah Cleo is fine after her spaying. But Caesar now has a lump between his shoulders after his vaccination. It is worrying the fuck out of me. But I went to the vets yesterday after work. And they said its probably just a reaction to the injection. They said it should disappear by the time he gets his second course in 2 weeks. It fucking better do or I’m gonna be pissed! He’s 5 years old and I never had him vaccinated before. I just worry too much lol.

Hope so mate. All us animal lovers worry too much . Don’t want to upset you mate but I watched one of your videos. I’m not ashamed to say you had me in tears. I thought gees what you doing to me.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Hope so mate. All us animal lovers worry too much . Don’t want to upset you mate but I watched one of your videos. I’m not ashamed to say you had me in tears. I thought gees what you doing to me.

Yeah we worry like fuck lol. Was it the video I did about my old cat Felix? Yeah I loved the socks of that little fucker. Still get cut up thinking of him. Sorry it made u cry mate. I had to make a video of him as a tribute to how awesome he was.

I fucking love cats haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)