Donuts

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Zoep89 wrote:

Biohazard can you answer this? VS has Holiday season at 96%RTP but in there  game payout section  its at 91%RTP, would they be running the lower RTP one? How can it be 5% difference?

Yeah I have to say @Zoep89 – that does look odd! I’d maybe expect the monthly figures to deviate from the theoretical by maybe that much if usage is somewhat low, but for the overall RTP to be 91% against a theoretical 96% is awfully strange.

They could be running the lower RTP (Play n Go are known to have two variants of their games, differing in RTP), or it could be an error. Occasionally Videoslots RTP tracking does mess up a bit and reset – do you know if this 91% actual RTP has been sustained for a long time, or have you only just noticed it?

Worth asking them directly to see what’s gone on there, as I do admit it feels a bit odd.

I never bother emailing them you just get the same generic response tbf, also looked at a few others.

Rocket Fellas has been out the shortest, then Wild O Tron 3000, Double Stacks and Halloween jack.

Rocket Fellas should be 96% is 95% RTP

Wild O Tron 3000 should be 96% is 91% RTP

Double Stacks should be 96% is 91% RTP  (Put 1200 plus spins through this for 66% RTP)

Halloween Jack should be 96% is 94.26

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Decided To have another go, lower deposit of £20 nearly the same results tbf. 5p a spin 700 spins in got the bonus retriggered no donuts lands retriggers again 1 donut lands 28 x multiplier 36 spins total winnings £3.55. In the time of playing had one hit for 95x and 50x couple of 15x to 20x.

RTP 80% This session

Overall RTP 92.21%

Totals pins 5729

Biggest win £38.28 from 20p

What is the most spins n biggest win people have had?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Bonanza is the only BTG title I enjoyed playing, but all their games are ultra high variance where a thousand people will either give it hundreds of spins without a bonus or the bonus is worthless garbage, then that one person somewhere will get a mental 10,000x hit.

That’s how they roll. Not games you play if you want to run through 500 spins and end up with a profit, they’re more suited to giving them the odd hundred spins and either hitting a monster on a tiny chance or walking away.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This is my RTP information on Donuts, since its release. Never managed a monster from it. My biggest win is a base game boxes win if I remember correctly!

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

BTG get all the attention because of the megaways imo, but overall they are no better for big hits than say NetEnt imo

Some of the worst most overrated slots seem to be BTG as well, Book Of Gods, Holy Fuck, Donuts and Chilli are all shite imo, then there’s borderline slots like Millionaire, which if it wasn’t for the pathetic gamble from 8 to 10 it’d be a proper fun slot to play, but that gamble from 8 to 10 takes all the fun out of trying to trigger the feature, because as you spin its in the back of the mind regarding that awful gamble straight up.

Take 8 to zero gamble off and it’d be great fun. guarantee 8 spins but you can gamble for more spins, its not like the programming fucks you over on 8 60% of the time anyway BTG.

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

I know how it works, BTG are garbage IMO. I have played them for 2 years and never won over 350x must be over 100.000 spins across just Bonanza and Danger. Never play anything with the gamble (chilli was a no no for me), then Millionaire (Garbage) Holy Diver not one for me.

There is just something off with BTG.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

BTG is my favourite online provider, but yes I’ve never got on with Donuts either.  Given it plenty of chances and still yet to bonus it.  It’s a shame as I like the music and graphics, like with most BTGs.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts ????

Love it ?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)