Donuts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

I don’t often write these, or moan too much. But Fuck me just had the most demoralizing session on Donuts, £50 in only 10p a spin and what unfolds is horrendous. It proceeds to take all my money bar a £5a  then the bonus finally lands, right were in this has got to pay something so it lands 1x 1x 1x to start then gives me fuck all else, then the spins were even worse no slow roll 1 win of 12p FMY. So i carry on slow roll comes in lands a purple on 1st reel wild wild box box purple what opens up greens pays about 10x and proceeded to take the rest of the balance.

How the Fuck do BTG get away with programming this shit in?  Not the 1st time either, and never hit more than 350x on a BTG slot. Random my fucking arse.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that Zoe 🙁 I’ve always said that Donuts is garbage, it gets a lot of love on this forum and I’ll probably get lynched  but there I said it, it’s garbage!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think there’s only one person who loves donuts on the forum. I wonder who that could be. Sorry to hear about the loss. Next time you’ll smash it.

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

I think there’s only one person who loves donuts on the forum. I wonder who that could be. Sorry to hear about the loss. Next time you’ll smash it.

There will not be a next time BTG slots are banned for life.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

@Xbobmad you hearing this blasphemy

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Lmao it’s not Blasphemy if it’s true.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Zoep89 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Lmao it’s not Blasphemy if it’s true.

Sorry Zoe, me and Xbob have a thing for Donuts. Although I have to say I’ve never had a decent win on it, or a good bonus.

I just like the design and the feel ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I see the Donuts mafia have arrived 😛 Only decent thing about this slot is the music that plays when it’s doesn’t drop in that bonus for the 100th time on the run ^^

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Green2711 wrote:

I see the Donuts mafia have arrived ? Only decent thing about this slot is the music that plays when it’s doesn’t drop in that bonus for the 100th time on the run ^^

I have no sound on the laptop, so even that does not get me excited.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Here’s the reality of Donuts in a nutshell

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Green2711 wrote:

Here’s the reality of Donuts in a nutshell

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/DlU0-aN7Xqs?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I know i had 106x once it paid exactly the same 0.

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Biohazard can you answer this? VS has Holiday season at 96%RTP but in there  game payout section  its at 91%RTP, would they be running the lower RTP one? How can it be 5% difference?

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I feel lucky my 127multiplier payed 200x now lol…TBH the best wins ive seen on the slot is from base game hits…friend has had a few between 2000 and 3000x base game hits.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

? Donuts does have potential though, it’s all in the boxes ??

And the music is one of those earworms ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Zoep89 wrote:

Biohazard can you answer this? VS has Holiday season at 96%RTP but in there  game payout section  its at 91%RTP, would they be running the lower RTP one? How can it be 5% difference?

Yeah I have to say @Zoep89 – that does look odd! I’d maybe expect the monthly figures to deviate from the theoretical by maybe that much if usage is somewhat low, but for the overall RTP to be 91% against a theoretical 96% is awfully strange.

They could be running the lower RTP (Play n Go are known to have two variants of their games, differing in RTP), or it could be an error. Occasionally Videoslots RTP tracking does mess up a bit and reset – do you know if this 91% actual RTP has been sustained for a long time, or have you only just noticed it?

Worth asking them directly to see what’s gone on there, as I do admit it feels a bit odd.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)