Chipmonk Slots

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

If they have that addiction in their body, something will trigger it at some point and you can’t be sure what. I dont blame my mum and dad for my addiction just because they brought me up in a seaside town full of arcades for a 14 years. The arcades were just a small part of it. People signing up with affiliation links know what it means, and if they dont after all this shit, they shouldn’t even be online. Each youtube video you go on, whether it be a vlogger, kids channel, gambler, fisherman, gamer will all have an affiliate link for something or another. Cant blame them for people having an addiction to shopping or addiction to spending can you.

You can’t blame them for ppl having an addiction but you can blame them for preying on it! The ‘big win’ videos in particular are most concerning

You don’t stumble into them, people have to be looking

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I get what you mean, I’m not saying I dont. What I’m saying is that most people are not stupid enough to believe they can get a win like what they see from a big win video. I see it as people like to see big wins, hence going to youtube to look. The more viewers the video has, the more money from youtube they get. Adverts can add to their money from YouTube AS WELL AS affiliation links. If you were a streamer, would you not want to brag about a big win you’ve had? Would you not want a permanent record of it saved to youtube? Bandit has his lil devil one on youtube to remember. The views he will have got on that will be insane. Big win videos are more to get money from YouTube than to get gamblers attentions so they can gamble. I dont see the point in the odd 200x ‘big win’ videos, but it gets the streamer more money.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

If they have that addiction in their body, something will trigger it at some point and you can’t be sure what. I dont blame my mum and dad for my addiction just because they brought me up in a seaside town full of arcades for a 14 years. The arcades were just a small part of it. People signing up with affiliation links know what it means, and if they dont after all this shit, they shouldn’t even be online. Each youtube video you go on, whether it be a vlogger, kids channel, gambler, fisherman, gamer will all have an affiliate link for something or another. Cant blame them for people having an addiction to shopping or addiction to spending can you.

You can’t blame them for ppl having an addiction but you can blame them for preying on it! The ‘big win’ videos in particular are most concerning

You don’t stumble into them, people have to be looking

You could quite easily stumble into them don’t be so naive! Chip has a fifa channel bandits got soccer million.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

You could quite easily stumble into them don’t be so naive! Chip has a fifa channel bandits got soccer million.

Rubbish, YouTube doesn’t work that way. Someone with no interest in gambling won’t be fed gambling videos.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Winningbird wrote:

I get what you mean, I’m not saying I dont. What I’m saying is that most people are not stupid enough to believe they can get a win like what they see from a big win video. I see it as people like to see big wins, hence going to youtube to look. The more viewers the video has, the more money from youtube they get. Adverts can add to their money from YouTube AS WELL AS affiliation links. If you were a streamer, would you not want to brag about a big win you’ve had? Would you not want a permanent record of it saved to youtube? Bandit has his lil devil one on youtube to remember. The views he will have got on that will be insane. Big win videos are more to get money from YouTube than to get gamblers attentions so they can gamble. I dont see the point in the odd 200x ‘big win’ videos, but it gets the streamer more money.

Maybe it is all innocent but the potential is there. I think credit should go to YouTube for banning the links but it’s seems to have made streamers more desperate.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m not naive at all. You go on youtube incognito without signing in, go to nick or chips gaming channel and tell me if you end up at the gambling channel.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Rubbish, YouTube doesn’t work that way. Someone with no interest in gambling won’t be fed gambling videos.

They’re on twitter Instagram Facebook. It’s a not secret knock to see gambling videos! Some one might search big wins and think fuck me everyone’s getting them! A mate might see a mate watching them a partner might see it. It’s not a sectlret society! It’s the spam once your on the video that’s the problem. We all know bookies are there but it’s the machines inside that’s the problem!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

If it’s big win videos your worried about . Then the bandit is not guilty there . He never puts  big win videos up , even the lil devil video was going up no matter what happened . Rocknrolla even puts big win videos up . I’ve never known bandit to do a Sunday slot session . Then take big wins out and make it into a video compilation   I’m sure he never has done that.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Winningbird wrote:

I’m not naive at all. You go on youtube incognito without signing in, go to nick or chips gaming channel and tell me if you end up at the gambling channel.

You could end up at their twitter chip has old gta on his channel and switched his channels round to gaming and gambling. It’s easy to stumble on it

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

They’re on twitter Instagram Facebook. It’s a not secret knock to see gambling videos! Some one might search big wins and think fuck me everyone’s getting them! A mate might see a mate watching them a partner might see it. It’s not a sectlret society! It’s the spam once your on the video that’s the problem. We all know bookies are there but it’s the machines inside that’s the problem!

Someone with no interest in gambling is not going to search for big win videos. Like I hold no interest in make up videos so guess what, YouTube has never ever ever offered me one. You’re running out of arguments and getting ready to get stroppy now. Learn how YouTube works, rather than getting all stroppy… Remember Bandit doesn’t stream or put up big win videos, so feel free to fuck off whenever you’re bored of getting nowhere ?

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

thunderball6 wrote:

If it’s big win videos your worried about . Then the bandit is not guilty there . He never puts  big win videos up , even the lil devil video was going up no matter what happened . Rocknrolla even puts big win videos up . I’ve never known bandit to do a Sunday slot session . Then take big wins out and make it into a video compilation   I’m sure he never has done that.

It’s one of many issues. The bandit has upped his stakes over the years. And become very bitter towards veiwers. I’ve seen the change in personality!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Arlonewts wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

You could end up at their twitter chip has old gta on his channel and switched his channels round to gaming and gambling. It’s easy to stumble on it

Easy as in not at all easy, got it

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Arlonewts wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

It’s one of many issues. The bandit has upped his stakes over the years. And become very bitter towards veiwers. I’ve seen the change in personality!

Guess what, you can simply choose to fuck off ? nobody is keeping you here. Your life would be so much better without so much bullshit in your head.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

Someone with no interest in gambling is not going to search for big win videos. Like I hold no interest in make up videos so guess what, YouTube has never ever ever offered me one. You’re running out of arguments and getting ready to get stroppy now. Learn how YouTube works, rather than getting all stroppy… Remember Bandit doesn’t stream or put up big win videos, so feel free to fuck off whenever you’re bored of getting nowhere ?

Mate learn how social media works and tell me no streamer is on there!!!! Look at chips channel and his fifa and old gta videos. Yeah it’s rare but some could stumble on a video! Even so if they have searched it they’re then bombarded with links and sign up offers and ‘free’ giveaways.

Arlonewts WANTED $5
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Arlonewts wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

Guess what, you can simply choose to fuck off ? nobody is keeping you here. Your life would be so much better without so much bullshit in your head.

Getting aggressive cause you don’t like my opinion! Your replying to me I might add. What 6 or 7 of you?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)