Casumo Winners for the month of March

Would you like this information once a month?

If you would like to have this information gathered for you once a month then make sure to vote, we are happy to do it if you enjoy reading it!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Yes
  • #2 No
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Dont be dicks he is doing his job.

However I disagree with that on a site like this. So I voted no.

Also the wins make small sense. Are you saying the scudamore win came from the bet slip? Also how did Reel heist pay so much? Surely jackpot? That shouldnt count towards that total.

I like casumo personally, taking a pic with my passport is a small price to pay to have a trustable site with funds and payments. BUT – i dont like this post.

Tbh i thought i made a valid point. If one bookies is offering lets say 8/1 and the bookies next door is offering 9/1 then we know where to go. If he’d of said casumo book of dead 96% rtp video slots 94% and so on then the players would know the best sites to play at.

You did. That point was fair. However casumo dont edit their RTPs. That’s just videoslots for now mainly.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Dont be dicks he is doing his job.

However I disagree with that on a site like this. So I voted no.

Also the wins make small sense. Are you saying the scudamore win came from the bet slip? Also how did Reel heist pay so much? Surely jackpot? That shouldnt count towards that total.

I like casumo personally, taking a pic with my passport is a small price to pay to have a trustable site with funds and payments. BUT – i dont like this post.

Tbh i thought i made a valid point. If one bookies is offering lets say 8/1 and the bookies next door is offering 9/1 then we know where to go. If he’d of said casumo book of dead 96% rtp video slots 94% and so on then the players would know the best sites to play at.

You did. That point was fair. However casumo dont edit their RTPs. That’s just videoslots for now mainly.

Ok fair enough. I just asked on another thread if you was the guy bandit met at the darts in milton Keynes?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)