Casumo Winners for the month of March

Would you like this information once a month?

If you would like to have this information gathered for you once a month then make sure to vote, we are happy to do it if you enjoy reading it!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Yes
  • #2 No
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Must be gold cards galore with retriggers with a bonus lasting 4 days haha that peacock manor must have been in ruins ???

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Would love to see the pics of these legendary wins. At least if it is bullshit he kept the stories at a modest amount of 17,000x if it were me I’d be like “world first 1,000,000x win on jammin jars 20p stake 200k win and it happened right here on Nigerianpirateslots.com.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Dont be dicks he is doing his job.

However I disagree with that on a site like this. So I voted no.

Also the wins make small sense. Are you saying the scudamore win came from the bet slip? Also how did Reel heist pay so much? Surely jackpot? That shouldnt count towards that total.

I like casumo personally, taking a pic with my passport is a small price to pay to have a trustable site with funds and payments. BUT – i dont like this post.

Tbh i thought i made a valid point. If one bookies is offering lets say 8/1 and the bookies next door is offering 9/1 then we know where to go. If he’d of said casumo book of dead 96% rtp video slots 94% and so on then the players would know the best sites to play at.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Is this just an advert for Scudamore’s Super Stakes? ?

I selected Yes, because it’s nice to see that some people are winning each month 😀 Hopefully some of the high wins are forum members!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

untill you can send in a photo of you holding your passport and standing in front of donkey

We are however prepared to allow you to send a photo of you holding your passport and standing behind a donkey.  However your pants must be down and the donkey must have a huge smile on his face 🙂

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

eejit101 wrote:

Dont be dicks he is doing his job.

Come on eejit, that must be the dumbest post you have ever made.

It’s common knowledge we are all dicks – with the exception of the “super dicks”  (you know who you are 🙂 )

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I genuinely find these stats interesting, personally. But I can understand the negative response in regards to the fact that this can be seen as an advertisement to potentially vulnerable customers.

Perhaps just show the raw stats without all the advertising malarkey?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Did TheBandit not play Reel King at Casumo in the month of March?

Surely that game should be on the list? Or am I missing something?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Biggest win on reel King is 1000x tho.

I like the stats its interesting to see how a small bet can produce big wins. When you say a game has say 26 2000x or bigger, out of how many bonuses is this 1000? 10000? 1000000?? Just to put it into perspective.<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>,</span>

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> don’t like the promotion part about the game tho as it take away the good work when reading the stats. </span>

Also This site is starting to become about a small few, anyone new or with a different point is quickly shouted at.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Quazzi wrote:

Did TheBandit not play Reel King at Casumo in the month of March?

Surely that game should be on the list? Or am I missing something?

Yep but when you are gambling £40 a spin, even £65k doesnt trigger the 2000x bet.

More importantly this is aimed at promoting gambling to your average punter, no one would be impressed if you said that someone won £60k gambling £50 a spin, because they know that figure is way out of their reach, however if they see £5k at 20p a spin they think “I could win that”

Of course another way to look at it is that with a site running 24 hours a day, for a whole month, the number of slots that paid over 2000x more than 3 times were pretty minimal – which is another perspective on it,

Basically it’s just a slant on the lottery ad “it could be you”

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wierd how Casumo Andy has posted this wierd shit straight after Bandit called his retarded company out innit.

Shit effort mate. And very Poor form.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Kingpab wrote:

Also This site is starting to become about a small few, anyone new or with a different point is quickly shouted at.

Yep, for a site with 14,443 members the active membership is pretty small, and lets be honest, if you post your first opinion and everyone immediately calls you a knobhead you aint going to hang around long 🙂

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Sorry andy., we can’t verify you at the moment.. can you send in some proof of who you are please.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

EnglishGuy wrote:

Sorry andy., we can’t verify you at the moment.. can you send in some proof of who you are please.

Pmsl haha. Yeah Andy send us a selfie whilst your in the Casumo offices holding ya passport gobbling a banana!… Twat!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Twat in the working for twats sense. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)