Casumo Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

Hi Everyone,

I am still alive and not ignoring your issues, I have just had me holidays! I am back and at your service now as always (unless I am on holiday)

Hope you are all OK and being lucky

Andy

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

my VIP guy left…. cashback please? (Seriously!)

Player ID – eejit101

Thanks!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Other half just reached level 60 on casumo, but it says bonus at the side of his logo and level thing. What’s this mean?

Cheers

Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

Passed your account over to the Loyalty team, Requested someone reach out to you asap

Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Other half just reached level 60 on casumo, but it says bonus at the side of his logo and level thing. What’s this mean?

Cheers

Where are you seeing this and what device are you using?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Usually means you have a bonus in play, or the remaining cents of a previous one.

Andy – LEvel 180 has been around for ever, and no offence, but the rewards kinda suck for repeating it.

When you gonna make it go to 360 🙂

Crusher1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Mr Andy I have a need for your skills defcon level 9 !!!!

Also have a post on Here

Come be the hero we know you can be !!!

Many thanks

Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

What seems to be the issue Crusher?

Crusher1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Short version,

Set up account March – recently played got super lucky, from $30 to $20,000 –  with drew $14,000

Upon withdrawal, was told I used fake details….[noticed my request for update on Julym 9th not actioned though]

first address was weird, shared pc’s, but just found out – sent updated details on July 9th – [unsure if they were updated your side]; win was Oct 7/8th [depending on time zone]

Also updated another address change, not a bonus whore – I  have two accounts you or did! lol and Videosluts.

winnings confiscated under ruling

2.9. As an account holder you are responsible for providing Casumo with correct personal details. Consequently, you agree that all information that you give us, such as but not limited to, address and email, during the term of validity of this agreement, is complete and true, and that you will immediately notify Casumo should there be changes to such information. Should Casumo become aware that you have deliberately failed to provide to us correct information, we retain the right to block the account and confiscate any funds therein.

Copied from email sent earlier

But – I have issue with this – also check out my transcripts – Sadly an Awful choice of username – Cuntman1 [sorry]

On tues July 9th – [yes that’s July !!!] i informed you guys per the chat screen – that the address you had on file was incorrect – This as far as I can see was never updated at the time of request – Jakob – Casumo Team specifically said he would highlight this form the verification team – IN JULY………[before the win]

ON Wed Oct 9th 07:23 – I informed you guys of my new address [after the win and after sent documents in. – I also noted on this chat you that adress you had showing was wrong.

in reference to your rules

(i).(i) As an account holder you are responsible for providing Casumo with correct personal details.

July 9th I messaged you to  ensure you had the correct details – 2019 – From memory as cannot see account now on screen; I do not believe this was updated; please can you confirm  what date you system was showing my address as ***** street ?

Also can you reference the deposits and playing made via History once I informed you of this change, also would like to know activity after.(ii)and that you will immediately notify Casumo should there be changes to such information.
    Did this on both July 9th, and Oct 9th 2019 with most recent address a changes

(iii)deliberately failed to provide to us correct information,

Personally I would the july 9th statements pretty clearly show i did not deliberately fail to provide information, therefore the below is not valid

(Iv) we retain the right to block the account and confiscate any funds therein.

Crusher1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Andy sounds like you could be my man !! let me know what I can provide for you, now I think when opened the account, some weird address was locked in and my DOB wrong; but only when i started to send you cash, I attempted to ensure account was good, contry to start of my thread as was in a panic, and the chat logs I received a couple of hours ago atests to this.

HELP ME O-B-CASUMO -ANDY …… Your my only help;

I meant net as a business, I deposited $170 and withdrawing $14,000 ! – but love your site and loved it even more when I won, and been up front – oh and told people of my win too – so they all have their greasy hands out and $170 is not gonna cut it :p

Seriously though, everyone talks on here like you can get shit done, I need a friend

B

Crusher1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Casumo Andy wrote:

What seems to be the issue Crusher?

Andy sounds like you could be my man !! let me know what I can provide for you, now I think when opened the account, some weird address was locked in and my DOB wrong; but only when i started to send you cash, I attempted to ensure account was good, contry to start of my thread as was in a panic, and the chat logs I received a couple of hours ago atests to this.

HELP ME O-B-CASUMO -ANDY …… Your my only help;

I meant net as a business, I deposited $170 and withdrawing $14,000 ! – but love your site and loved it even more when I won, and been up front – oh and told people of my win too – so they all have their greasy hands out and $170 is not gonna cut it :p

Seriously though, everyone talks on here like you can get shit done, I need a friend

Crusher1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Did lose you Andy ?? GOOSE GOOSE GOOSE…….!!!!

Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

You will have to come to live chat and ask for me. I am in the office now

Crusher1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

OK unsure how to do as account “paused” want to unpause it for our chat buddy ?

Casumo Andy wrote:

You will have to come to live chat and ask for me. I am in the office now

Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

You do not need to loged in to be able to use it – Launch it and ask for Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)