Cars.. who’d have them ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

My car has been in the garage 4 times in the last 2 weeks. They had it all weekend because it kept overheating after changing the sensor and temperature gage. So Thursday, I went to the tip and it overheated, so I took it straight to them. My car is known for being stubborn and temperamental ? she just wouldn’t overheat for them no matter what they did. I’ve been to pick the car up today, on my drive home (only 2 minute drive) my ABS light comes on.. fuck. If you didn’t know, my ABS light was on for over a year, because no one could figure out what was up with it. It was a sensor, that ended up getting changed around 6 months ago. So now my ABS light is back on, my car is still overheating whenever it feels like it, and to top it off, theres a break pad loose on the passenger side ?? people know when I coming because it sounds like I’m dragging a load of empty bean cans hahaha.

So, I’ve rang the garage back up. They have apparently had the diagnostics on it because it likes to shudder when you put breaks on sometimes, but it’s not coming up with any faults that weren’t there before. I’ve got the MOT coming up in August, I’ve got a feeling my baby will be ready for scrap yard ?? 186k miles and shes just starting to go πŸ™ if anyone knows a reliable mechanic up near me, can you please send him my way because I can’t lose my car, and these doing my car at the minute just cant fix it ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Perhaps it’s the operator ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m a veryyyyy good driver, ill have you know Malky ?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

dont think it’s a mechanic you need more like a priest to give it last rites ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah, cheers for that ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I’m a veryyyyy good driver, ill have you know Malky ?

Haha just messing, no clue about cars ?‍♂️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I know you’re joking haha, a bit of banter is what I need when I feel this sad about my car. Shes got a name and everything ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

My ABS light and engine management light used to stay on due to a faulty lambda sensor.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

And this is why I travel on a chauffeur driven Mercedes Benz…. Bus ?

Sorry to hear about your car though WB, you mention she has a name… Care to share it? ? I’d call it Donut ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

She’s called sienna the civic. If I had a datsun I’d call it donut.?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Already tried changing sensors, but it’s actually something wrong with the abs this time. Its juddering when I put break on πŸ™

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

It’s your break pads, plus get new sparks

plugs fitted

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

We had overheating problems with the Audi and the only way at the time to get it to not overheat was to blast the heating out while we drove haha, can’t remember what they said was up with it, maybe Seedy will remember lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

My heating doesn’t work ? thing is as well, it only overhears when I’m sat in traffic.. its proper stubborn ?

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

We had overheating problems with the Audi and the only way at the time to get it to not overheat was to blast the heating out while we drove haha, can’t remember what they said was up with it, maybe Seedy will remember lol

We’re you and Seedy a couple back in day? ? Two bed terrace, an Audi to share, dogs or cats? Probably cats come to tho k of it. Never knew that – great you remained friends

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)