Car advice

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I saw this thread yesterday and wondered what I can i do to help. I’m sorry I’m one of the very few blokes who knows nothing about cars. ??

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I really want the 2017 shape type r but theres no way I’m letting my 4 year old anywhere near one Haha! I think they ruined the 2018 civic.

Was thinking about your shape Michael, but don’t you think they look like a space ship inside? My other half has a CRV and is planning on trading it in for a type S.

As for checking the oil, already done. I’m going to fit the sensor tomorrow morning, seems it’s just a 17mm socket so should be easy enough.. pfft haha

My mates all say it looks like a spaceship inside haha, I just love the uniqueness of it all, there’s not another car out there designed like this gen civic, the new gen is too similar to Toyota.

He should go for it! No bias haha

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s alright Haz, you can’t be knowledgable in everything ??

Thing is, other half has to have big cars to make room for his ridiculously big feet. Small openings for feet where the pedals are catch his boots and then I hear him complain for the next few weeks until he gets used to it hahaha. Might take one for a test drive tomorrow :p

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

It’s alright Haz, you can’t be knowledgable in everything ??

Thing is, other half has to have big cars to make room for his ridiculously big feet. Small openings for feet where the pedals are catch his boots and then I hear him complain for the next few weeks until he gets used to it hahaha. Might take one for a test drive tomorrow :p

Hope you get it sorted soon. I’m always a man who can’t but i know a man who can do it cheap.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

you’re always helpful on here 🙂 x

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

you’re always helpful on here ? x

It’s funny reading my daft drunken comments from a Saturday night on a Sunday morning just praying i haven’t said anything too stupid.?☺️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahah like the internet walk of shame.. I’m going to go through all your comments every Sunday morning now.. could do with a laugh Haha 🙂

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Haha a drunken haz? I’m sure your comments won’t have been that bad last night ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It’s the flux capacitor winningbird, no question about it ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

The bloody hells that? Like acid reflux for cars? ?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)