Book of dead so cold….

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I noticed this also at about April/May time. Such a shame I’ve had some sweet wins on the slot but was hoping to hit a monster of explorers, can’t see that happening now 🙁

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Change strategy… play different lines activated. I still say 1 line rules 😉

AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

I noticed this also at about April/May time. Such a shame I’ve had some sweet wins on the slot but was hoping to hit a monster of explorers, can’t see that happening now ?

There was a period a few months ago where it went terrible for a week or so then all of a sudden it got so hot for me and was winning huge amounts from 25p stake.

I’d say for about 3 weeks to a month now i’ve not made a profit on it once. And it just seems to play so differently

AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well I think Book of Dead may be back! last couple days i’ve noticed bonuses dropping left right and centre for me.

Had £10 in my Unibet account and decided to play, 3rd bonus I get explorers (That is when I started shouting “don’t give me this pointless bonus”…second spin of the 10 I get 5 explorers..my legs literally went to jelly. from the 10 free spins I got the amount shown above at 25p stake

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

AndyN0812 wrote:

Well I think Book of Dead may be back! last couple days i’ve noticed bonuses dropping left right and centre for me.

Had £10 in my Unibet account and decided to play, 3rd bonus I get explorers (That is when I started shouting “don’t give me this pointless bonus”…second spin of the 10 I get 5 explorers..my legs literally went to jelly. from the 10 free spins I got the amount shown above at 25p stake

Incredible win mate, congrats! It’ll never happen again, I’ve played hundreds of thousands of spins on BoR/BoD/LotO over the past few years and the most I’ve managed is 4 explorers on the bonus.

AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

AndyN0812 wrote:

Incredible win mate, congrats! It’ll never happen again, I’ve played hundreds of thousands of spins on BoR/BoD/LotO over the past few years and the most I’ve managed is 4 explorers on the bonus.

Cheers mate and I know for a fact it won’t haha

I get so angry usually when that explorer pops up on the bonus as you’re lucky if you get more than one expansion of just 2 of him, always such a wasted bonus.

Couldn’t believe my luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)