Book of dead so cold….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8142
    gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    I used to get so many bonusses on BOD but i cant seem to hit any bonus now…. currently 650 spins no bonus…

    #8710
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    I have experienced the same, i think i got to 1200 spins once on a stubborn session lol It does seem to blow hot and cold that game!

    1
    1
    #8762
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    I’ve now renamed it to “The Book is dead”

     

    It’s almost like you aren’t allowed to have more than 2 books on the reels at once now. Used to bonus it all the time. Feels like it’s been neutered

    1
    #9532
    HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Perhaps try changing sites often. It is a strategy of mine to make myself think I am dodging my RTP that is recorded by the servers either on the casino or the provider; fuck knows if it is me fooling myself or it works but I try all sorts to get an edge (legally) I clear browser, change to mobile, refresh pages, close and re-enter all sorts lol.

    1
    1
    #9626
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    I do the same thing and up until a few weeks ago it always felt like it worked.

     

    Now Book of Dead just feels completely useless on every site. The reels spin slowly, you know when you’re getting a win as the reels spin quick for that spin only.

    Most of my success on Book of dead has been on Unibet, i’ve had some monster wins on there playing a 25p stake. Lately if I deposit £20 I won’t even get a sniff of a bonus and lucky if I get a single tease.

    Something about the game just doesn’t feel right anymore..

    #9671
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    It’s bloody cold for me right now, very cold! A couple of recent sessions i have had 400 spins and no bonus and another was 800 spins and no bonus, annoys the shit out of me lol

    1
    #9721
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    It’s bloody cold for me right now, very cold! A couple of recent sessions i have had 400 spins and no bonus and another was 800 spins and no bonus, annoys the shit out of me lol

    It just hoovers up your money now.

    It’s definitely had a version change and since then it’s just been terrible.

    #9834
    zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

    Book of Bollocks, there i said it!!

    Have you ever watched after a bonus, when your symbol has ‘gone on holiday’ and your bonus was utter dog turd, that for the next few spins after the bonus, there are at least three of your symbol on the reels for quite a few spins?  It is like it is taking the piss out of you! lol

    #9848
    gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    I just had a back to back bonus after 988spins.  And both was shitttt not even 30x. ?????? i think i am gonna give that slot a rest now.  Book of ra seems to give better bonuses anyway.

    #9856
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    Interestingly I noticed Book of Dead has vanished from Bet365..Went onto their live chat to ask where it had gone and one person told me it had gone for maintenance while another person told me it had gone for maintenance due to “many complaints”…

    #9893
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    AndyN0812 wrote:

    Interestingly I noticed Book of Dead has vanished from Bet365..Went onto their live chat to ask where it had gone and one person told me it had gone for maintenance while another person told me it had gone for maintenance due to “many complaints”…

    Now that is interesting! I wonder if it is actually broken!! Of course, they will never admit to that lol!

    #9899
    StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

    Played big bad books yesterday on 60p stake and after what seemed like an eternity (300+ spins) the books arrive. 2 re-triggers on aces and i hit 3 expansions of 3s in the 30 spins. Im outa love with it now.

    #9911
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    AndyN0812 wrote:

    Interestingly I noticed Book of Dead has vanished from Bet365..Went onto their live chat to ask where it had gone and one person told me it had gone for maintenance while another person told me it had gone for maintenance due to “many complaints”…

    Now that is interesting! I wonder if it is actually broken!! Of course, they will never admit to that lol!

    Was quite shocked when the person told me it had gone down for maintenance due to many complaints..it has come back up on the site today after been taken down for 3 days.

     

    It certainly feels broken on every single site i’ve played it on in the past 3 weeks or so.

    #9983
    Dailybouls WANTED $2
    Blocked

    It is tarreble

    #10254
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    Played it today on three different sites after not touching a single slot for over a week…I got absolutely nothing on either site.

    Teases galore but it just feels like the 3rd book is nowhere to be seen. I also absolutely hate how normal spins spin well..normally but winning spins as soon as you click it are much quicker so you know when you’ve won something (usually 25p).

     

    it’s gutting that a really fun game to play has been completely ruined, it’s Wonky Rabbits all over again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)