I did not read the T&C’s but that’s not my fault!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Oh dear lol.

i only play video slots and knew of the weekend booster because bandit has told me so many times in his videos how they work. That’s because I listen.

i like the idea as loads of times I’ve gambled all week and forgot about the booster and there’s often a nice balance in there to play with.

Videoslots has a nice layout and platform and although Rtps are lower playing with a few quid that doesn’t bother. Live chat is good, cash outs are good and never had a problem. Wagered over 30k now through them with 0 issues 🙂

Shak2430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Weekend booster is not bonus cash as the way bandit makes it out in his videos “oh I have been rewarded £200 for my play last week etc” clear bullshit to hide this scandal himself..

Right it’s not just about the terms they pick and choose when they put funds in this so called valt bullshit.

Many times I have bet all my balance. This bet had plenty spare yet some part of my balance cant be accepted as it has been pre approved to go into this vault. It’s a scandal why is it even in the balance in first place ? Why was my bet rejected once the number come out ??

It’s all noncence

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I think the weekend booster used to be a cashback rather than them taking a portion of winnings. None of this is Bandits fault though. You have the option to opt out, make sure you do it. And address all complaints to Video Slots.

I saw an advert for a car on ITV during corrie. If I buy one of those cars and it does 40mpg rather than 80 that was advertised I don’t bash Coronation Street…

Denbo147 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Serious question buddy, is your IQ below 90?

Please advise because I’d hate to ridicule your post if you’re borderline retarded.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Someone please decipher what this fucker is on about? I don’t use Videoslots because I personally think they’re pretty shit. But then again, I’m capable of making choices for myself and don’t blame other cunts for my own shit choices.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I re-worded the title for you. As it seem’s like you are having a moan because your bet did not go through and the number rolled in.

Now lets point out the facts.

1. Bandit has previously talked how they work there weekend booster its no secret.

2. As pointed out you can opt out. (you choose not to)

3. You created a post about this the other day so clearly you are a bit upset about it but Bandit just plays there like everyone else and does not even take any matched bonuses that are offered to all players like 100% etc.

Now all that being said I suggest you chill out calm down and then email in for me to unlock your account because I dislike people spouting crap BUT… I DISLIKE FULL CAPS TITLES EVEN MORE!!!!!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

This has nothing at all to do with bandit. It’s not his fault you didn’t read the T&Cs, nor is it his fault you didn’t opt out of the vault. I read somewhere it takes like 0.04% of your winnings or something like that and puts it in your vault ready for friday.. hence being a weekend booster.

Seedy.. good title change ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

To read more on the weekend booster all the info is in that menu one click from the home screen and in that first sentence tells you what it is.

This guys whole argument is ill informed to begin with it only take 0.5% of any WIN you get to put in a pot that is paid the week after. They don’t take any money away from your bet. I mean if you had read the T&C’s this would have been obvious.

I mean seriously I would have said the guy was just a troll but hes been on the site for a good while and his first post was a year ago.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

This lad is obviously fuming because he didn’t win a roulette spin which the way he has described is shit, it has happened to me many of times on dragon tiger and i agree the bandit has nothing to do with it but I’ve been on this forum for a long time now but what irritates the life out of me and I’ve expressed it before is licky arses slavering on yes agreed it’s not bandits fault but it’s got nothing to do with certain people on here I’m sure seedy can sort it out which he already has done and bandits old enough and big enough to fight his own battles if he thinks he needs too in this case probably not so instead of certain licky arse regulars getting involved just leave it thought this was a gambling forum for adults not fucking school.
    Like some of you going on about fucking McDonald’s get a grip, problem on here if anyone says any kind of criticism to the bandit the same old people jump on the defensive and it’s pathetic rant over!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

This isn’t about bandit being able to fight his own battles, it’s that this person hasn’t owned up to their own mistakes and tried to blame it on someone else, just because they signed up with a link.

I also don’t think anyone is sucking up his arse. You put something on a public gambling forum, you’re going to get replies – good and bad. In this case, no one has been supportive towards the poster because of the situation. Don’t go blaming other people for your fuck ups.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

To read more on the weekend booster all the info is in that menu one click from the home screen and in that first sentence tells you what it is.

This guys whole argument is ill informed to begin with it only take 0.5% of any <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>WIN</span> you get to put in a pot that is paid the week after. They don’t take any money away from your bet. I mean if you had read the T&C’s this would have been obvious.

I mean seriously I would have said the guy was just a troll but hes been on the site for a good while and his first post was a year ago.

Get out off here, ain’t nobody reading that ?

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Just adding my 2 cents here, i know alot of people dont do this but i always read the T &C’s, i am am a matched bettor, every offer i do is different so i need to read the T’s & C’s for exactly reasons like this as everyone one us had been shafted at one point or another. That being said, if you signed up through this site then surely you have watched the bandits videos and many a time he mentions the weekend booster, there is also a link on the homescreen of video slots, how the hell have you never clicked it before? where you not intrigued what it is?

At the end of the day though, whatever you do, whatever site you play on is soley on you. You are responcible, nobody else!

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

I’ll happily lick Bandits arse for another video on Sunday ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

We all know it seedys fault, he’s the real puppet master…..watch out for that guy, he’s …..umm …. seedy …

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Let’s see if I understand this. VS take a percentage of a win and and save it for you and give it back as a weekend booster. Which in itself is wank imo. You can opt out which is fair but OP didn’t read T&C’s so is pissed off. (Unlucky) BUT if his balance says 250 and he bet 250 and then bet is rejected because £1.25 is being saved for his weekend booster why does it show in his real time balance? This for sure should not be the case and mainly for this exact reason. If his balance had shown the correct amount it would have not accepted the bet and he could have made another bet. Win or lose it doesn’t matter, it’s the principle.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘I did not read the T&C’s but that’s not my fault!’ is closed to new replies.