Bandit and Reel King.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Chair Slots wrote:

I haven’t watched the whole vid yet but I’ve got as far as how much you have lost in the session. Firstly hats off to you for letting everyone know and keeping it real, but I don’t think you’ve fully done your bollocks in quite yet, another larger more painful one has to come along that will burst your bubble completely. I hope it doesn’t but they are my thoughts.

Trying to second guess someones thoughts as to what constitutes a big enough loss to reset the way they are playing and the level at which they are playing is always an impossibility isn’t it. If i have another mega loss – i’l post about it. I don’t foresee it myself, i won’t put myself in that position.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Good of you to post it Steve. maybe it will dampen down some of the moaners… (fat chance!).  Love all your content, Am sure you will get more big wins in the future.

Chair Slots WANTED $7
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Chair Slots wrote:

I haven’t watched the whole vid yet but I’ve got as far as how much you have lost in the session. Firstly hats off to you for letting everyone know and keeping it real, but I don’t think you’ve fully done your bollocks in quite yet, another larger more painful one has to come along that will burst your bubble completely. I hope it doesn’t but they are my thoughts.

Trying to second guess someones thoughts as to what constitutes a big enough loss to reset the way they are playing and the level at which they are playing is always an impossibility isn’t it. If i have another mega loss – i’l post about it. I don’t foresee it myself, i won’t put myself in that position.

I’m not second guessing, I’m just predicting that’s what needs to happen for your bubble to be burst. Let’s be honest if you’re 200k up then losing 28k is a tickle in the bollocks, you’ve not done them in have you.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Chair Slots wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Chair Slots wrote:

I’m not second guessing, I’m just predicting that’s what needs to happen for your bubble to be burst. Let’s be honest if you’re 200k up then losing 28k is a tickle in the bollocks, you’ve not done them in have you.

I don’t think there are many people that would say losing 28k isn’t doing your balls in lol I’l let you know if your prediction comes true, don’t worry.

Chair Slots WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Relative to your 200k win and coupled with how a gambler’s mind works it’s a tickle, yes. Obviously as you say in your video if it’s a straight deposit from evens that kind of loss is horrendous but you were playing from a pot and you knocked about 13% off it didn’t you.

And I’m not worried. 🙂

jsjfin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

For the question is game changed i think they don’t have to. I wrote small program to test how reel king “allways to the top” gamble affects RTP and here are the results.

First set is gamble off 1000 players and 100000 rounds (close to what Bandit has rolled):

Players 1000 rounds 100000 highRTP 102.835999 lowRTP 85.634003 average RTP: 93.928291 gamble on 0

Second set is gamble always to top you can clearly see that RTP range is much bigger but average RTP is still almost same:

Players 1000 rounds 100000 highRTP 121.071999 lowRTP 69.183998 average RTP: 93.769150 gamble on 1

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)