Bandit and Reel King.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

omfg.. mate, can i just give you the odd 1k, and see what you do with it ? omfg.. mental

I just don’t have the bollocks to do what you do.. its crazy. but works for you.

Sponsored Videos.. there’s a new one. haha

Great win mate.. Your a legend.

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Big man sure has the gonads to match could the fuck i do that no chance. Best thing he spoke about in the vid was hes closer to owning his own house. What better way to shut the haters up and what better feeling that no matter what happens he can look around the house and think fuck you this is all mine. Ill never begrudge someone having a great run of form while entertaining us no ends. I cant afford a go this month so long may his luck continue need someone to watch

Chair Slots WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I skipped through Reel King roughly 1 min at a time to see if there was going to be a top. Watched the top bit then skipped through the 10 minutes of what I would assume is Bandit justifying himself and explaining why he can do/ does do it (heard it before many times zzz).

To be honest I was looking forward to a classic Sunday Slots session at sensible stakes but that soon changed as often seems to be the case these days. Starting to feel a bit disfranchised with what the channel has turned into tbh.*

*yeah yeah if you don’t like it don’t watch it, blah!

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Chair Slots wrote:

Watched the top bit then skipped through the 10 minutes of what I would assume is Bandit justifying himself and explaining why he can do/ does do it (heard it before many times zzz).

The problem Chair Slots, is that he  obviously takes a lot of flack from people, and feels the need to do that. (And obviously on his form from August onwards, Casumo is a piggy bank for him)

Like you mention, just skip it.. its easy. As regards the channel.. its whatever he wants it to be.. its not meant to be x or y..

Paulm1910 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Couldn’t start my own thread so using this one. I’d just like to say thanks for the carnage that has occurred while watching you…. You top bashing bastard ?. Laying here in bed smoking a fag just chilling an then you go and blow the bloody doors off on reel King which in turn causes my ashtray to go flying fag burn in my quilt and me nearly having a heart attack. Get the fuck in there nice one……….I’ll be back after me and Henry have cleaned up this mess ???

Chair Slots WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thing is though mate he’s disabled the comments on YouTube which means he doesn’t think they deserve an opinion, so if that’s the case why give them an explanation??

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Chair Slots wrote:

Thing is though mate he’s disabled the comments on YouTube which means he doesn’t think they deserve an opinion, so if that’s the case why give them an explanation??

I disabled the YT comments because whilst i’m not bothered about any hate comments, it really fucks me off when the people that post the hate comments then either post again, accusing me of deleting their hate comments, which i don’t do because i don’t give a fuck – or worse, they have a row with some other people and then delete their comment themselves, in an attempt to make it look like i deleted it, i just can’t be arsed with that shit and yes, it was starting to happen loads. Now, if they can’t write it in the first place, it can’t be deleted by “me” can it.

Chair Slots WANTED $7
    Outlaw

You’re right, but going back to my original point if that’s the case why spend 10 minutes giving them an explanation?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

There been a lot off hate on you tube today . Someone but Rolla and Nick slots address on there earlier.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Great vid and a great win, but had to laugh at – dont be broke, dont be broke, sod the computer, you just won 20k woooohooooo  🙂

mozza22 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Anyone else mute the video when he’s one away from the top? Save your ears!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Chair Slots wrote:

You’re right, but going back to my original point if that’s the case why spend 10 minutes giving them an explanation?

Tbh i don’t think the discussions were aimed solely at haters. I tell a story in my videos, i try to be personable on them, that is part of my current story so i told it, it just happened to coincide with me playing Reel King, at the time i spoke for a bit, losing at Reel King.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Great video , really thought you were in the shit when you were 9k in and be lucky to break even.

get that house paid for !!!!!

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Chair Slots wrote:

I skipped through Reel King roughly 1 min at a time to see if there was going to be a top. Watched the top bit then skipped through the 10 minutes of what I would assume is Bandit justifying himself and explaining why he can do/ does do it (heard it before many times zzz).

To be honest I was looking forward to a classic Sunday Slots session at sensible stakes but that soon changed as often seems to be the case these days. Starting to feel a bit disfranchised with what the channel has turned into tbh.*

its not a case of if you do not like it —- its the wanton gamble to the top that always loses and then when he wins the top its like another rocknrolla vid where the next few vids he loses 10k plus like it was water —–  comments disabled shows you he does not want replys to tell him so either, or why do it  !!!!! i think that mr B has more money than what he says —- well over 100 k to  200k in the bank  who could afford to lose up to 10k in one session that was filmed, well he does not show us all those losing spins or sessions he just shows us what he wants. if you had 6k in spending a week or say 15-20 k a month you must have 10-15 times that in the bank to do so. can or will mr b show his bank account transactions on the gambling ? no he will not.  so my point is proven. you had spent over 250k one year and made a loss on the  sites, that amounts to 4-5k a week. i no longer am drawn to your  epic wins and  monthly draws, hence  people who are are spending money they do not have, in order to be in a monthly draw of say 200-300 people where only 5 people win. your numbers are down for each draw so i know people are not taking u up on those draws. so not much money coming through to you as expected. hence the ask to people to help you and sub through those links etc etc.  i rest my case

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

nostromo332 wrote:

Chair Slots wrote:

its not a case of if you do not like it —- its the wanton gamble to the top that always loses and then when he wins the top its like another rocknrolla vid where the next few vids he loses 10k plus like it was water —–  comments disabled shows you he does not want replys to tell him so either, or why do it  !!!!! i think that mr B has more money than what he says —- well over 100 k to  200k in the bank  who could afford to lose up to 10k in one session that was filmed, well he does not show us all those losing spins or sessions he just shows us what he wants. if you had 6k in spending a week or say 15-20 k a month you must have 10-15 times that in the bank to do so. can or will mr b show his bank account transactions on the gambling ? no he will not.  so my point is proven. you had spent over 250k one year and made a loss on the  sites, that amounts to 4-5k a week. i no longer am drawn to your  epic wins and  monthly draws, hence  people who are are spending money they do not have, in order to be in a monthly draw of say 200-300 people where only 5 people win. your numbers are down for each draw so i know people are not taking u up on those draws. so not much money coming through to you as expected. hence the ask to people to help you and sub through those links etc etc.  i rest my case

Read your post three times and still couldn’t really work out what you were trying to say.

So because not as many people are entering my draws, i’m what? Where have i asked for more support, i’m not really getting you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)