Backinamo/TGC Poker Launch Results & Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Firstly, just want to say thanks for all those who played in tonight’s first ever joint Backinamo/The Gambling Community home game! It was a great success, and we all had a lot of fun (and Stevie boy even hit a bloody royal!). Huge congratulations to the winner, fairzz91, and to all those who cashed…

1st – fairzz91 – $117 (Backinamo)
    2nd – Ryan2v – $78 (TGC)
    3rd – RichieHFC – $39 (TGC)
    4th – thegoat1981 – $26 (TGC)

Just gonna say – THE BACKINAMO CREW ARE THE CURRENT REIGNING CHAMPS!

Right then – guessing this is something that we’d like to continue doing, so be good to get everyone’s feedback on the session. What went well, what didn’t, was the format suitable etc.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

BOOoOOOooOooooommmmm FAIRZZ ladddyyyyy – congrats on your bounty for me which was supercharged because you won to my wanted level at the time i told you….. $2,399!!!! GET THE FUCK IN THERE lol

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Congrats to all the winners and bandit you hitting a royal your just one lucky bastard mate anything royal and you crush it

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Was a lot of fun, i was chip leader at one point, with 9 people left.. which shocked me.

Enjoyed it hugely. suggest another one in a few weeks maybe.. but also suggest, someone creates a poll for the buy in, with various amounts.

great fun

.. oh.. and i heard some lucky bugger got a Royal Flush.. 650,000 to 1 that is.. lucky bugger. ! whoever it was.

RichieFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Cheers lads, enjoyable Sunday evening!

Well done to Fairzz, taking the win and also a lovely juicy Bandit bonus! (Sorry it’s not a spin on the TGC wheel though).

Does anyone know whether someone got a royal flush?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I’m fucking changing my name – RoyalBanditKing lmfao

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Was an amazing night all absolutely loved it. Sorry to anyone I knocked out inc bandit XD all played great.

Also bandit thats an amazing bounty. thanks mate how do we go about sorting it?

Thanks to the hosts for setting it up as well. Feeling like a million bucks right now

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Fairzz wrote:

Was an amazing night all absolutely loved it. Sorry to anyone I knocked out inc bandit XD all played great.

Thanks to the hosts for setting it up as well. Feeling like a million bucks right now

I’ve emailed you at your registered email on here mate, if that can’t be reached you can email me at [email protected] 😀

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Fairzz wrote:

I’ve emailed you at your registered email on here mate, if that can’t be reached you can email me at [email protected] ?

just seen and replied bud top man

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Thanks to everyone for taking part, was a cracking night! I was on the edge of my seat for the 2 deciding hands and screaming Fairzz on! Backinamo takes the crown so next game don’t forget to rub it in lads! 😛 Gratz to Fairzz on a stonking win! Really enjoyed the format, would have loved for it to go on a bit longer but perhaps next time with a few more players it will! For the next one we could consider making it a KO to add further excitement although I’m good with anything as long as we play. Once again, thanks to all Backinamo members for getting involved, turned out much better than expected!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

You earned that win bud! Congrats again ??

Ryan2v WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Well played again Fairz and Backinamo lot, was a good laugh and slightly more competitive than I thought it would be ? looking forward to the next one

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Ryan2v wrote:

Well played again Fairz and Backinamo lot, was a good laugh and slightly more competitive than I thought it would be ? looking forward to the next one

Appreciate you popping along mate and it was a great showdown to watch that final table! Can’t wait for the next one too!

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

What a great way to spend a sunday night, even tho i got knocked out fairly early it was still good to watch the other tables and see golden bollocks hit a Royal Flush!!! Thanks all 🙂

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’m fucking changing my name – RoyalBanditKing lmfao

Why not just change it to Michael ?? King of the river dance ffs.

well done to fairrz it was probably my chips that made the difference mate ?

i lasted for about 17 mins (longer than with the Mrs) and yes all it was Steve who did me in the end after fairzz did the damage but thankfully it wasn’t the royal flush hand.

i stayed till the end due to the absolutely brilliant banter being had.

Many thanks to the organisers your hard work paid off lads.

cant wait till the next one????????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)