Backinamo/TGC Poker Launch Results & Feedback

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Is this going to be a permanent poker night it looks like everyone had a great laugh and brought to diffrent gambling communitys together hopefully theres more to come

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Sounds like an awesome night, well done for for organising this and for all the work done by every one! What was the bounty on your head in the end bandit?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

It was the same as his wanted level mate 2k ish

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

EnglishGuy wrote:

Was a lot of fun, i was chip leader at one point, with 9 people left.. which shocked me.

Enjoyed it hugely. suggest another one in a few weeks maybe.. but also suggest, someone creates a poll for the buy in, with various amounts.

great fun

.. oh.. and i heard some lucky bugger got a Royal Flush.. 650,000 to 1 that is.. lucky bugger. ! whoever it was.

Cos you knocked me out you git ?? na only kidding. That’s how you got to chip leader.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Dc39 wrote:

Sounds like an awesome night, well done for for organising this and for all the work done by every one! What was the bounty on your head in the end bandit?

In the end mate, it was $2,399 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks for setting it up thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely would to it again. Well done to all the winners.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)