Backinamo/TGC Home game#3

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wish i was playing too mate. I really do.

Yeah cats are fine. Cleo needs spaying and tagging. And Caesar needs a check up. He’s becoming a bit of a Fatty. And he rarely goes out anymore. Just wanna check everythings ok with him. Gonna buy him a huge running wheel off ebay so he can shift some plumpage! ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Really sorry guys but I’m not able to make tonight (twice in a row, I know!). Got so much on right now, and that’s why I haven’t been too active on the forum the past couple of weeks.

Wish I could make it, honestly. Best of luck though guys, let’s get another Backinamo win! I’ll try and spectate towards the end if I make it home in time.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I won’t be there either – arguing with joker stars for 3 days now

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit and RocknRolla both signed up for tonight, should be a good one! 😀 Sorry to hear you can’t make it JB, Bio and Andy, was looking forward to you guys playing 🙁

Starts at 21:00 guys so get signed up!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Fuckin hell im mortified now lol.

But id still prefer to keep my grand ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Change of plan guys – I’m home, deposited and about to register! Will sit out a couple of hands though whilst I prepare my food for the evening…

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Good luck everyone! Have fun, make good choices and play nice ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sorry guys. I didn’t bring it home as last one from biam. Couldn’t do a fairzz. Was a bit outnumbered ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yep sorry guys! Got it in a bit rash once I flopped the flush draw, didn’t have to, but it is what it is!

Still going on now, heads up!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Final results… and we have a new winner! Unfortunately TGC took this one, with jamkel88 taking first place for $84.50!

2-1 to us for now, let’s not let them equalise, next time we must take it down!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)