Backinamo/TGC Home game#3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

@haz40 just watch out for them 6s on Sunday mate???

Always knew there was a devil in you with 6 6 6 ?. I’m still having nightmares. How could I fold ace 7 with flop ace 7 6. I’m out for revenge ha ha.

did he fold and show though ?

Both all in I lost ??

?? think I  had something like J6 it was a great flop for me

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Oh my bad..Thought u meant u folded ace7 on the flop. ?

No all in on turn ace 7 6 3. I knew he had something decent he was quite as a mouse up till then. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Although Haz did hit set after set in the first home game…remember thinking every time he reraised “boy, this guys bluff game is strong!” Nope he just had it every time! 😛 Lucky git, while I’m sat there getting dealt 7/2o 9/4o haha.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Although Haz did hit set after set in the first home game…remember thinking every time he reraised “boy, this guys bluff game is strong!” Nope he just had it every time! ? Lucky git, while I’m sat there getting dealt 7/2o 9/4o haha.

Ha ha or so you think. ? Hacko you had pocket 6’s mate.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha well I’m sure I remember you having back to back sets in the starting hands, luckily I got away. 😛 If I do play on Sunday I’ll be going after Malky, you’ve been warned! Last game there was 2-3 pots where I raised and got an instant reraise back by him, figured he was just big stack bullying me. So of course when I got dealt 44 on the button with a small stack I thought “I’ve had enough of your bullshit, Malky, I’m all in ‘ave some of that son!” to which he instantly calls and flips over KK….fuck my life haha

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Although Haz did hit set after set in the first home game…remember thinking every time he reraised “boy, this guys bluff game is strong!” Nope he just had it every time! ? Lucky git, while I’m sat there getting dealt 7/2o 9/4o haha.

Ha ha or so you think. ? Hacko you had pocket 6’s mate.

Ah yes that’s right Haz it’s all coming back to me now? I’ll just fold my hands against you on Sunday ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Haha well I’m sure I remember you having back to back sets in the starting hands, luckily I got away. ? If I do play on Sunday I’ll be going after Malky, you’ve been warned! Last game there was 2-3 pots where I raised and got an instant reraise back by him, figured he was just big stack bullying me. So of course when I got dealt 44 on the button with a small stack I thought “I’ve had enough of your bullshit, Malky, I’m all in ‘ave some of that son!” to which he instantly calls and flips over KK….fuck my life haha

Actually I did have some very good hands. Think if bio is on same table I best be careful lol. It’s all good fun Hacko play your own game mate and if there’s a player with grand national winning username other than amberleigh house I know it’s you.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Haha well I’m sure I remember you having back to back sets in the starting hands, luckily I got away. ? If I do play on Sunday I’ll be going after Malky, you’ve been warned! Last game there was 2-3 pots where I raised and got an instant reraise back by him, figured he was just big stack bullying me. So of course when I got dealt 44 on the button with a small stack I thought “I’ve had enough of your bullshit, Malky, I’m all in ‘ave some of that son!” to which he instantly calls and flips over KK….fuck my life haha

Actually I did have some very good hands. Think if bio is on same table I best be careful lol. It’s all good fun Hacko play your own game mate and if there’s a player with grand national winning username other than amberleigh house I know it’s you.

Can I change my name hmmmmmmmmmm

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So I’ve scrapped together some funds, I’ll be there Sunday guys to win the thing! 🙂 Anyone that hasn’t already get signed up if you want to play.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Should have an early dart tomorrow in work So will try and get on this

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I came second in my local pub home game last night. So i will deffinately be there!

On a roll! ?

Poker is back in my blood!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

So I’ve scrapped together some funds, I’ll be there Sunday guys to win the thing! ? Anyone that hasn’t already get signed up if you want to play.

Nice one mate. It wouldn’t be the same if you wasn’t there. It’s going to be a right laugh with jb and Andy there. Plenty of banter ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Sorry guys and gals. Not gonna be able to play the home game taneet!

I won a Grand yesterday and decided to self exclude myself so i dont spunk it before i can withdraw.

Hope you have a great game. And apologies that i cant play. Its just that 1000 pounds will come in handy for my vet bills this week.

????????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Sorry guys and gals. Not gonna be able to play the home game taneet!

I won a Grand yesterday and decided to self exclude myself so i dont spunk it before i can withdraw.

Hope you have a great game. And apologies that i cant play. Its just that 1000 pounds will come in handy for my vet bills this week.

????????????

Fair enough mate. Wish you was playing but your probably right to be sensible. Hope the cats are ok. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)