Backinamo hits 10,000 Members!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Thanks for all the entertainment Bandit, always something to look forward to. Cheers.

Daztheatre2 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Congratulations, I really enjoy this site and all your videos.?

Hibslass WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Well done Mr Bandit!! Keep up the good work!! X

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Well done bro, you deserve it….. Keep those entertaining vids coming đŸ˜‰

Fraser225 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Congrats Steve. Also well done to Chris and dave, great work on the site.

Was thinking of what you could do next. What about seeing who on your site would want to sign up for a reel race on casumo and have the members sign in from your sight and take part in it at the same time.

You could have everyone who joined in entered into a prize draw and see if anyone who joined it from the list of people won it. Basically a real time race with fellow bandit fans?

Loving the vids, keep it going chief and play your way.

All the best.

Pappypinel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Congratulations  bandit mate your the best,you have a great big heart.

M1LLWALL86 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Pleased for you boss. Glad to be part of the ride

Joeypinkpants30 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Congratulations on hitting the 10k, I’ve been watching your YouTube videos for a little while now and love that you don’t drag out your videos, you don’t get a full on piss on when things are shite, you don’t encourage others to gamble, you are funny to listen to, and I love that you get your wife involved too! Have finally become a member here now too! Looking forward to watching your new uploads. Hope you, wifey and the kids all have a cracking Christmas! ???

Jodie

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Good job steve, the website is great!

Youteasingbastard WANTED $3
    Outlaw

That’s a great achievement mate, I can remember waiting in anticipation for the site to become live. And here we are not even a year on, great regular give aways, spontaneous give aways, fresh content, honest as it is reviews and I’ll never tire of hearing ” Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife”.  I tip my hat to You, appreciative of the effort you go to to appease us all. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Theokalees WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Gamefreak wrote:

Congratulations!

bandit been following for ages now and still hoping for a max stake diamond mine or bonanza bonus hunt just want to see if it will go massive i tried it on free play and got like 50k i know its a massive risk and i haven’t  got the minerals to chase it myself, but the bandit has the bollocks …. next time a big subscribers limit reached on youtube or here go for it !!! if it goes for 50k i want half for the encouragement lol only joking wheres the sunday slots its my day off and im waiting !!! your a legend btw big shoutout and thankls for the year + of class entertainment.

Jonnny7 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Well done mate it’s because your channel is the most entertaining. Check your twitter inbox I messaged you something you will never have seen or heard before

britabroad1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Congratulations Bandit! Happy and pleased to be apart of it!

Roedgaard72 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Big congrats on this milestone. Lets get to 20k.

Markyboy293 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Live stream 10,000 sub special?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)