Backinamo hits 10,000 Members!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

As the title says, the website has just hit 10,000 members which is incredible when you think it only arrived in the early part of 2018 and i would just like to say a massive thanks for those of you that follow the channel on it’s various platforms – it’s massively appreciated.

Also a big thanks to Chris who built the site and continues to develop it for me behind the scenes, i am sure you will all agree, it is a very impressive build and i hope we can get to add more and more interesting and unique pieces to the jigsaw as we go along.

Thanks must also go to Dave (Seedy), apart from when he is choosing Paint as the next game to play 😀 , Cheers for the work you do matey, processing the big wins and moderating the forum and all sorts more and even playing shit at golf to make me feel like a better player lol P.S Don’t forget the car needs a service innit 😀

Cheers everyone!

Gamefreak WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Congratulations!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Well done everyone!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Wow really didn’t think it was any where near that. Not many actually gamble then , the number off people in the prize draws is really low when u think about 10,000 .

karmanela WANTED $11
    Outlaw

congrats mate, keep up the good work

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Congratulations  ,you all have done a good job. Thanks for the entertainment

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

thunderball6 wrote:

Wow really didn’t think it was any where near that. Not many actually gamble then , the number off people in the prize draws is really low when u think about 10,000 .

In relation to the unique visitors, which is around the 40,000 mark – very few people enter the draws. It pretty much backs me up when i see them not as a lure but as a thank you but that is a whole other argument lol

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Congrat

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Great work guys @Spidermint @Seedy and of course the Bandit!

An awesome community is being built here, I’ll certainly be sticking around for a while yet 🙂

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Biohazard wrote:

Great work guys @Spidermint @Seedy and of course the Bandit!

An awesome community is being built here, I’ll certainly be sticking around for a while yet ?

Thanks @Biohazard for your continued support on this forum.
    Having active members makes this website what it is and I see you on here all the time, so much appreciated.
    Let me know if you feel it can be improved in any way.

laterzuk WANTED $7
    Outlaw

grats

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The Bandit wrote:

As the title says, the website has just hit 10,000 members which is incredible when you think it only arrived in the early part of 2018 and i would just like to say a massive thanks for those of you that follow the channel on it’s various platforms – it’s massively appreciated.

Also a big thanks to Chris who built the site and continues to develop it for me behind the scenes, i am sure you will all agree, it is a very impressive build and i hope we can get to add more and more interesting and unique pieces to the jigsaw as we go along.

Thanks must also go to Dave (Seedy), apart from when he is choosing Paint as the next game to play ? , Cheers for the work you do matey, processing the big wins and moderating the forum and all sorts more and even playing shit at golf to make me feel like a better player lol P.S Don’t forget the car needs a service innit ?

Cheers everyone!

Yay, it was coming as me, Ste and Spidermint was watching the counter go up day by day lol 🙂 and as Ste said thanks to everyone in the forum making the community what it is and may the talk and chatter about all things going on in the forum long continue.

PS. I don’t play shite to make you feel better #imjustshite. (edit: plus you smash the ball way too far you nuttah #HulkSmash)

PPS. Fuck I forgot the car needed a service this week 🙂

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Congratulations ?

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Wow a big congrats mate you deserve 100000 members your sure a great guy and love you content keep up the good work pal and hope the cat gets better soon x

Paul Fisher WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Reflects the popularity of a genuine guy who people relate to ..what’s the chances of going to 3 times a week in 2019? seems like a lifetime between Wednesday and Sunday ?

ps hope the cat recovers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)