Autospins no more…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

So I see it’s finally happening…had a couple of small sessions yesterday, managed autospins in the morning but come the afternoon they’d gone. Over on Videoslots it seems to be Blueprint, a few BTG’s, the new Synot games… It’s definitely going to affect my game play, how about everybody else? No way I can be arsed to sit there for a four hour sesh hammering a button! Unless anyone knows of an autoclicker for iPad??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think its been happening slowly as providers update the games I think there will likely be a compliance date they have to do it by. I dunno though.

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Pretty sure it’s supposed to be October 31st. Did hear rumblings that they’d had a rethink and it wasn’t being phased out afetr all, but my experience yesterday seems to prove they’re off. Shame the UKGC have based the actions that affect so many on the views and ideas of a few!

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw
    ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

It was useful for me to have slots on autoplay while I’m eating.  Why are they getting rid of it?  I don’t get the logic.

towels WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I suppose they’ve achieved what they want if more of us don’t even play.

I lose more when button mashing vs doing 100 autos a few times then moving on. I usually just load up my favourite games in order, give them 200 spins or so each, enjoy the bonuses or not and then decide what to do – usually not much has happened so not much lol.

In a way I’m glad of the timing being delayed until now vs the original plan to do it sooner as losing the slots and autos during the lockdowns would have been hell – that little hour of fun most evenings got me through some dark times.

It’s makes me sad we’ve gone this way but I don’t suppose it’ll get any better anytime soon.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

towels wrote:

I suppose they’ve achieved what they want if more of us don’t even play.

I lose more when button mashing vs doing 100 autos a few times then moving on. I usually just load up my favourite games in order, give them 200 spins or so each, enjoy the bonuses or not and then decide what to do – usually not much has happened so not much lol.

In a way I’m glad of the timing being delayed until now vs the original plan to do it sooner as losing the slots and autos during the lockdowns would have been hell – that little hour of fun most evenings got me through some dark times.

It’s makes me sad we’ve gone this way but I don’t suppose it’ll get any better anytime soon.

Totally agree with you I tend to spin more than the 100 or 200 auto spins i would have done … mentally if I had 100 auto spins that would be it, but when I’m pressing the mouse manually I tend to go down to a value rather than spin amount , take it to the nearest 100 or similar….. which could be a fuck tonne more spins than the 100-200 I would have let a game have …

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

write to the gambling commission …if everyone complains then they might do something…but i doubt they read the posts on here…it is shit for people with arthritis and disabled who like me end up in pain due to the clicking now…

Matty15602 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Gambling Commission should stop regulating players and start regulating games. Hacksaw Gaming and NLC are just disgusting for UK players. Both completely bonus buy oriented with no chance of landing advertised wins. Hacksaw maybe aren’t that bad, but spinning them is suicide. NLC on the other hand – no idea how they’re licensed in the UK.

All this nannyish behaviour is getting boring. You can tell they’re just doing it so that when they have their annual face-to-face meeting with clueless MPs, they can give them a list of ‘things they’ve done’.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Matty15602 wrote:

Gambling Commission should stop regulating players and start regulating games. Hacksaw Gaming and NLC are just disgusting for UK players. Both completely bonus buy oriented with no chance of landing advertised wins. Hacksaw maybe aren’t that bad, but spinning them is suicide. NLC on the other hand – no idea how they’re licensed in the UK.

All this nannyish behaviour is getting boring. You can tell they’re just doing it so that when they have their annual face-to-face meeting with clueless MPs, they can give them a list of ‘things they’ve done’.

*This*

With all games being made with bonus buy in mind feels like we get shafted now makes games a lot less fun!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

My thumbs are going to be more arthritic than when I used to play space invaders 🤣

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

AutoSpin

Matty15602 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I didn’t use autoplay that often, but by god, now that it’s gone I notice it. Having to put my fork down every couple of seconds to click spin again, my index finger becoming its own rendition of the incredible Hulk…

When you look at it, it’s pretty bad really:

– No bonus buys

– 2.5s spin limit

– No fast/turbo spins

– No autoplay

– No stop spins

Over the years I’ve watched the slot display wither down to just a spin button. I can honestly understand no bonus buys – I started gambling shortly after they were banned and can hand on heart say I’d been down three times as much if they were still a thing. But no stop spins? No autoplay? I feel like a kid that can’t be trusted in a house on his own, and I’m a grown man.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

It’s all a complete fuck up , they have to put a loss figure on the slot u playing , well if u win it changes before the spin has finished . And now because I know ,can’t help but look at it .

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Feels like a complete overkill I’m sick of answering the same questions am I comfortable with my level of gambling having to justify that I have a job ffs treat people like grown ups 🤦🏼‍♂️ definitely beginning of the end I feel 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)