Are bonus buys predetermined?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Welcome to the rematch folks. In the blue corner we have the bio and argyll and in the red corner we have jb and mr b. Round 2 ? ding ding. ????

With a couple a trolls mixed in it could be a great match up. ???

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Welcome to the rematch folks. In the blue corner we have the bio and argyll and in the red corner we have jb and mr b. Round 2 ? ding ding. ????

I’m glad you are finding it funny but I fucking don’t.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I’m glad you are finding it funny but I fucking don’t.

Me either…

1 question? Why you asking people who are not involved in the Slotting industry, the people who matter like the Programmer’s because their the only people who count on this issue?

Or you here trolling yourself again and again and again.

And here’s me thinking the meme Learn to code was dead.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Last I checked, I wasn’t asking.

That meme wouldn’t matter.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Try harder bro. ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

While I’m simply not well or in the mood for being mocked or taken for a cunt, by any of you. I really do have to point out AGAIN that this is beyond fucking stupid.

Just Basics wrote: Online Randomness = Kinda Random, but not 100% random.

Mickeyvondickey wrote:
    Being that slots are (potentially) as random as they can be

Biohazard wrote:
    So on Bonanza, I believe each spin is random, but not each cascade.

All three of you have clearly stated the same thing ie not 100% random. Let’s not be utter wankers about this any further. No one is saying that ZERO random is involved. FYI if you think I am calling YOU a wanker, that is based on your own judgment. I am not however, calling everyone on this thread or anyone in particular a wanker. Or a cunt. So you can work out for yourself if you deserve the title. One things for sure, I haven’t just randomly called people wankers.

Profit is more in control than random, regardless of how any randomness is implemented. I don’t care if it’s done by 15 equations based around the random nature of whale noise frequency multiplied by the number of letters used on the root opening page of backinamo.com, divided by the number of users with the letter F in their name or some twat sits in a room blindly stabbing at a number board with a pencil for the whole of the gambling industry.

Not 100% random. That’s all we are saying. There’s no need to be utterly cuntish about it.

BTW – how fucking dumb do you have to be to not realise the bait is set as the thread title. – That’s not a question.

Mate, why are you trying to make out that this is about you.

When I created this thread it was to get answers to a genuine query I had about bonus buys on the back of Bandits video where he bought 11 Vikings Megaways bonuses for very little back. I then had a follow up question about Bonanza which people kindly replied to.

Never did it cross my mind to have a sly dig at anyone, including you.

I am genuinely sorry you are feeling unwell but you must stop taking things so personally.

Get well soon and try to have a nice day. ?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Try harder bro. ?

What, like you finding this all funny and then denying it ? pfft.

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Mr B wrote:

While I’m simply not well or in the mood for being mocked or taken for a cunt, by any of you. I really do have to point out AGAIN that this is beyond fucking stupid.

Just Basics wrote: Online Randomness = Kinda Random, but not 100% random.

Mickeyvondickey wrote: Being that slots are (potentially) as random as they can be

Biohazard wrote:
    So on Bonanza, I believe each spin is random, but not each cascade.

All three of you have clearly stated the same thing ie not 100% random. Let’s not be utter wankers about this any further. No one is saying that ZERO random is involved. FYI if you think I am calling YOU a wanker, that is based on your own judgment. I am not however, calling everyone on this thread or anyone in particular a wanker. Or a cunt. So you can work out for yourself if you deserve the title. One things for sure, I haven’t just randomly called people wankers.

Profit is more in control than random, regardless of how any randomness is implemented. I don’t care if it’s done by 15 equations based around the random nature of whale noise frequency multiplied by the number of letters used on the root opening page of backinamo.com, divided by the number of users with the letter F in their name or some twat sits in a room blindly stabbing at a number board with a pencil for the whole of the gambling industry.

Not 100% random. That’s all we are saying. There’s no need to be utterly cuntish about it.

BTW – how fucking dumb do you have to be to not realise the bait is set as the thread title. – That’s not a question.

Mate, why are you trying to make out that this is about you.

When I created this thread it was to get answers to a genuine query I had about bonus buys on the back of Bandits video where he bought 11 Vikings Megaways bonuses for very little back. I then had a follow up question about Bonanza which people kindly replied to.

Never did it cross my mind to have a sly dig at anyone, including you.

I am genuinely sorry you are feeling unwell but you must stop taking things so personally.

Get well soon and try to have a nice day. ?

Rest assured bio knows what he is doing here and none of what I said was pointed at you. Look back at the thread about who made this personal. Bio is a straight up cunt. He did the same thing to JB until JB crossed the line and then Bio celebrates trying to get JB banned. That’s a real cunt. The fact that I am unwell and people still want to mock me just shows their true colours.

I really think it’s time Bio addressed bandit when Bandit shouts “rigged” again. Because thats what upset Bio and got Argyl involved, when I said rigged. Which is exactly what your thread is saying, ie predetermined therefore rigged. I said not 100% random, they jump on the bandwagon and try to add lots of bullshit to try and cover up the debate about not 100% random.

They want to define what random means and what rigged means. They don’t get to rig random and still call it random and not rigged. It is utterly fucking stupid. Weak ass motherfuckers trying to defend the industry.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Oh it’s that time of the month already?

Here we go again ?

Appreciate all the replys, but do you ever think back and think “I wish I hadn’t fucking asked!” ??

Haz40 wrote:

I take it back, stands a good chance it’s pointed at you both aswell. For an industry that’s worth £14bn and ruins lives every day, smashes up families and kills people with temptation for profits aimed at the weak with a bs KYC policy.

Please do carry on laughing.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

There’s a hidden message in the post i made i shall explain. Sometimes when we’re mad and upset we get angry. It’s very rare you will see me like this as in the saying I’d rather laugh than cry. I know clearly everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to situations. My way is to laugh it off. Make light of the situation and try not to take things to heart. If i feel myself getting angry i tend to take it out on others who generally don’t deserve it so i do my best to try and not be in that state. We’re all human though and sometimes its impossible for something not to rattle our cage. It’s how we react to these situations which is important. If you can do this life is much more pleasant and peaceful.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

We could be the managers of eact team??. Seedy as the ref as already pointed out. Just a time and venue required.??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

@MrB

Wtf? I never denied anything, and am still laughing ? at the absurdity of these threads Rigged V Random.

Its simple brother their MAN MADE MACHINES therefore impossible to be random. 100%

The Learn to code is correct because only the builder can explain it to you in how he sets his Machine and what it will do at certain % So it’s all Pre-Coded so to say.

If you look into computer engineering & writing code it will help you understand it better.

Look for talks at Ted & American Universitys on these.

Laters bro.. ?✌️

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

We could be the managers of eact team??. Seedy as the ref as already pointed out. Just a time and venue required.??

At Thebandit’s pub takeover ? ?????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mr B, look bud, it is quite clear by your posts that you are unwell. Anyone reading can see that. I don’t know if this is down to gambling or other personal issues, to be honest it’s none of my business, but I wish you all the best in your recovery.

My advice? Stop the baiting, the digs and initiating this debate in the first place. And that’s not advice to help me, or any other member on this forum, it’s for your benefit. It’s obviously too much for you, so why give yourself this grief and troll yourself like you have been doing?

Neither me, nor Argyl, made any form of communication, response or dig towards you in this thread (the posts are there for anyone to read). But then, once again, you made quite clear you wanted to stir things up again and quoted Argyl, baiting him, knowing that it obviously wasn’t going to go ignored. This is the exact same thing you did to me last time all of this kicked off.

You’ve called me a cunt countless times now – I’ve said nothing of the sort to you, and yet you call me the bully? Look this is all semantics, you’ve already said you’re unwell, I appreciate that can make you do or say things you don’t necessarily mean or can control, so I’m not going to take any of that personally. But if you don’t want a response from me, or Argyl, then don’t mention us, or reference us, directly or indirectly, at all. You won’t hear from us if you do this.

The world is much brighter if we can learn to laugh, see the good in people and don’t take things, or ourselves, too seriously or personally. We have a great community here, and no one is anywhere close to as malicious as you seem to think we all are.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok, guys I’m stepping in these same threads do my tits in lol ok so here we go I will explain and tell you exactly how you are both right and both wrong on either side of the argument.

1. Do slots have predetermined results – YES!

2. Are these Predetermined results random – YES!

3 How can something predetermined be random – SIMPLE! each time you press the spin button a hand reaches into the cloud and RANDOMLY picks your result IE. win or bonus trigger. So at the point where it randomly pulls the result, it then becomes predetermined and displays on your screen.

4. Is this the same for a bonus? YES! on landing a feature the hand grabs a ballon with the total outcome for the feature say 100x this is random… but the bonus plays out the spins this is predetermined by the random result previously selected.

So end of argument! this is what it is your both wrong your both right!

Now can we move on boy/girls my brain actually hurts now…. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Are bonus buys predetermined?’ is closed to new replies.