any one know about pc’s

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

in so much pain i walked to a private dentist and got a check up to see whats what after begging he saw me in his break cost was £90 and in a word told i need teeth out and part dentures as cant be saved etc he did give me some sort of gel to rub in mouth but not working.as he was showing me xrays and telling me what needs to be done i said well if i can get the money how quick and yet again private tells me can get you in next week.i then asked him you got any thing i can fill the holes he laughed and said no, after me not giving up he sold me this stuff and said be carefull with it and if you dont come back here for treament i never sold you it .so £90 to be told teeth are crap and then £45 for this stuff money i had on my overdraft not good.on the upside i have met a dentist that will do the work for me and gives me a target to hit now i know the cost.thanks again the guys who took the trouble to look for

dentists etc

mlawson71 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

$120 does seem quite low for the listed specs, in my opinion.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes mate was told that by guys on here

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just out of interest did that shit work?  I only ask as I thought toothache was cause by the nerves, so I can only imagine this stuff covers them up and so protects them from exposure to fluids and cold air etc.

If it did that would be excellent as it will tide you over until June when you can get everything done for £200 on the NHS. I know it can be difficult to get one, but your visit puts it into perspective how cheap they are.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no mate it has not stopped the pain it just covered the holes it sets like rock solid.and i am only going on a list in june where as i can get private as soon as next week ,would sell my soul to the devil to get in there next week pain i have is the worst thing in the world not getting much sleep and working nights dont help

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Might sound silly but the private dentist has confirmed that they can’t be saved and they are coming out anyway.  And no matter which way you play it, dentures take a couple of weeks to arrive as they have to take impressions and send them away to be made.

Depending on the location of them, it might be worth just ringing 111, getting emergency assistance, and seeing if it is a specific one which is causing the agony and getting that removed.

One way or another you are going to be called gummy for a week or two, believe me, I have been there 🙂

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes mate he showed me the xrays and talked me how it works ,the gums need to heal etc and will need to go back a few times to have dentures   sorted as gums change and it was explained to me.i just want to get treatment started asap this pain is unreal would not wish this on anyone

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Mate, just ring 111 and get some of that damn treatment you have paid NI contributions to deliver over the years.  It sounds like you have nothing to lose at this point, except some of the pain

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i understand mate but all they will do is pull teeth and i dont wanna have front teeth out ,when i might have to wait till june to get treatment.i just want it to start and see the end in an ideal world i would be getting sorted next week and can handle the knowing how long it takes to get sorted.the thing that has fucked my front teeth up was having veeners that have all broke and come away the teeth were sort of sanded to make veeners bond teeth now have no enamel left and i have hole in front.i just cant understand how much veeners can mess your teeth up.if i was to take pic you would see why the pain not nice to look at just glad i work nights and not in contact with lots of people.on the good side i have a gold tooth in back of mouth can allways put that down as part payment lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Love to know how much a private dentist charges in comparison to NHS ‘

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

nhs is in 3 bands and i think  was under £300. the private cost  dentist wants from me is  £1250.but the thing is waiting till june and hope i get in nhs dentist.the private dentist i begged to just have a look says can start treatment next week bet he has two holidays a year and nice car lol..can see why dentists like private over nhs so its like 4 times more to get private.you never know might win one of the give a ways bandit has end of the mth i will be straight up the road and say lets start treatment

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Should have a whip round then you can whip it out….  the tooth that is 😛

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

wish i could take my bloody teeth out

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

you guys where correct about getting scammed. i sold the gtx 1070 last night for £200 and the guy even took it out of the pc happy days.that £200 is going towards my dentist fund.just one thing i cant work out is a graphic card the thing that makes the picture on your tv as he has taken it away and  i still get a picture on the screen.so could i still sell what is left or what.i have looked in through the glass panel and the gtx 1070 is def not there but the pc still works ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

The motherboard will have onboard graphics, its that which is producing the picture.   You add an external graphics card so you can play high end games, HD etc

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)