any one know about pc’s

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

£120 is a full-on piss take, the processor alone is worth that much. You could sell that PC for about a grand on eBay.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

dont use ebay 1k i was hoping for 500

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Facebook and gumtree are pretty decent for selling stuff, I’d use gumtree for selling the parts seperately though, although eBay is the best for it

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

he 100% pulling a fast one just use ebay as a guide as to what people will pay for the stuff ( the ones with bids on) the cpu is going for about 100 with bids and the 1070 is selling for 150

pnjsky WANTED $1
    Outlaw

ryzen 5 £100 ram £60 motherboard £50 hard drive £40 graphics card worth 150 minimum these are all prices i would be looking 2nd hand

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i dont have a clue how to take a pc apart

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Taking a pc apart is really easy, just take care with the components but actually debuilding isn’t hard at all. Loads of good tutorials on YouTube. Might seem a ballache but as others has said will be well worth your time for the extra pennies selling the parts will bring you.

Also much easier and cheaper to post out and package smaller parts than a whole computer with all the bits

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

That he wants you to accept less than he charged to build it is terrible in comparison to what I reckon you paid in full. I could sit here and explain how to take it all apart which is quite easy if you’ve done it a few times but of course, spooky if you have never done it and it is possible to damage things. So yea, sell it as a whole.

Don’t go to that guy to build anything again. He doesn’t deserve your custom or money. I can accept lowballing but that’s a blatant con.

However, I suspect your graphics card is built in to the motherboard. Which begs me to ask what you paid for it.

Use facebook ? put it on facebook market and share it with your friends. Gumtree and stuff have scammers who troll for sales. Have a look on ebay for ryzen pc and click auction then set by ending soonest to give a best reflection on what people are willing to pay.

Been building pcs since pentium 1 1993/94 and while I’m not god of builds, I am an honest builder in an industry of utter scammers. If I were a **** I’d give you £120 for it. It’s easily worth more than treble that as a working pc.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just looked at the graphic card box and found the price i payed for the card £346

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

£120 is a bit of a joke to be honest, if they are a small business they have to warranty etc so they will lowball but to that extent is almost cruel. It’s honestly worth a lot more but here’s the kicker “as long as you know somebody who’s looking for a pc of that spec”

If you’re desperate to sell those kind of buyers always disappear.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes was low he then went to £150 if he could have all the boxes that the parts came in,i told himi would get more if i raffle it off at £2 a ticket

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

yes was low he then went to £150 if he could have all the boxes that the parts came in,i told himi would get more if i raffle it off at £2 a ticket

You’d get that from CEX for just the graphics card… That’s not a half bad idea actually if you have one locally ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

its only 4mth old guy that built it said only worth £120 as no one really wants 2nd hand i know parts to get it built where over 900 and i think he charged me £140 to build it .i got all the parts he built it as not got a clue.just looked at the box memory came in it 2x 8gig ddr4 2400

I know PC’s lose value quickly, but it cost you over a grand, no way can it be worth only £120 just 4 months later

Might be difficult to sell as the market is not there, but I certainly wouldnt take that sort of hit

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes thats true mate only reason i want to sell i need a dentist been in pain for 9 days now ,i work full time for shit money but pays the bills etc.cant get a nhs so need to go private.but as you say that is an insult.i would swap it for a dentist lol

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Put it on Gumtree for £500 ono  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)