A thanks to bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahahahahahaha or Hobson from the film Arthur.. can just imagine bandit now.. shouting you across the town pissed out of his head.. HOBNOB WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Wow.. laughing at my own thoughts here ??

PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Now see this is the fun forum place it should be. Absolutely loving this. Hmm wondering can you change the house number by law and give it a name? Reel king Manor sounds a perfect for how he paid for the new house.. Good old Bandit

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Hahahahahahaha or Hobson from the film Arthur.. can just imagine bandit now.. shouting you across the town pissed out of his head.. HOBNOB WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Wow.. laughing at my own thoughts here ??

Pahaha hobnob that’s hilarious ??????

It would be funny as fuck him shouting that on a night out. ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahahahah ??

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

If we asked nicely, would Asda present them with a gold card 🙂

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

This is an amazing idea! I’ll pay £10 if he’ll open his videos with “Lord Bandito the first of slotsville here for another hr of magnificent slots whatho”

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

This is an amazing idea! I’ll pay £10 if he’ll open his videos with “Lord Bandito the first of slotsville here for another hr of magnificent slots whatho”

If Bandit is going to do that I’ll pay the rest after liberty’s £10 ?

mb5454 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

This is a slotta fun, I think it is a great idea. Nice to se the fun back in the forum it has been as depressing as hell lately. I check in to see whats going on each day and I was about to give up but this is how the forum should be all the time. Most of us need a good laugh …. including Bandit. Great thread!!!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Im in. Cant wait to here him say “Alright guys Lord Bandit here” in his intro’s haha

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

See the thing is.. when we do this he will be a lord whether he likes it or not hahaha.. that is unless he sells his little 5 foot square plot of land ? I reckon he will call him self lord bandit once or thrice 😉

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

If Bandit is Lord of the Manor then I’m guessing that would make @Seedy, Jeeves, his butler.

“Get me my Tweed Jacket, a large sherry, and my 12 boar Seedy lad, I’m off Pheasant shooting! And while you’re at it, release the hounds!”

Could be hard times ahead @Seedy mate ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Lol your not wrong and my butler name has been decided to be Hobnob 😀 pahahahahah

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

put me down for £10

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just realised its bank holiday on Monday so I’ll get paid tomorrow.

Hobnob, am I ok to email you tomorrow so we can sort out sending it him? I read you can have it straight away and print it your self or wait and provide a delivery address, and I don’t know which one would be preferred. I doubt he has but does Lord Bandit have a P.O box? If not can I just forward the email to you so you can sort the printing or what ever?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Also which one are we going for?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)