A thanks to bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seedy told me to post it here to see what you think.. and give you a laugh..

So I was sat reading the forum and Twitter and realised how much shit bandit puts up with from us. (Not me.. you lot hahahah) when i came up with the idea of buying him and mrs bandit a prezzie just to say thanks for the entertainment.

I came up with the idea of us lot putting to for a Lord and Lady title for them ?

This is what I sent seedy:

So basically, I was thinking of a way I or we could say thank you to Steve for everything he does for us, from the videos and uploads, to giveaways and entertainment. He puts up with a lot of shit from us as I think you would agree.

So I thought.. if I knew mr&mrs bandits anniversary or their birthdays, how would you or the forum feel about putting together with me to buy them an official lord and lady title? I’ve looked into it and its £25 each title and they get their little bit of land haha. Obviously, this is why I didn’t know if it would work because I know he has bought a house and has the soccer million thing going on, so didnt know if he had the title already legally. I literally though Lord and Lady bandit of reel king manor hahaha.

Let me know your thoughts 🙂

So what I want to know Bandit is, do you and Mrs B have titles? Seedy is really kean on taking the piss out of you if you became a lord, so think of the extra entertainment and laughs youd provide ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Haha if it’s possible I think it’s a funny idea and should be done ? Lord bandit of reel king Manor

I became a minister the other day for shits and giggles but I think a Lord sounds better lol, if anyone needs a stoned, gambling minister from the church of life hit me up ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s possible, people buy them as gifts for others as birthday pressies. Thought it was a fitting idea for the owner of such a forum as this haha..  🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I so want this to happen lol trying to get the big mans attention lol xD o god the amount a shit i could give him… lolololololol

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

count me in and maybe a crown that he has to where when he plays reel king lol. he is a top guy  so am into giving something back as he gives so much to all of us

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Now I’m picturing a smartly dressed butler opening the doors to a giant country mansion as he says “Presenting Lord Bandito of Slottington”

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Give him a nudge seedy hahaha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Actual footage of Lord Bandit on his way to play Reel King ??

I think its a great idea, I’m a bit skint atm but I’ll throw a few quid when I’m paid.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Ill pay for 25 quid of it.

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

maybe his wife lady of the asda shop

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Couples (Lord & Lady) Title Pack

Yey or ney? I dont get paid until Monday, so won’t be able to do it until then. Theres the option of having a couples one, a lord, or lady one. Make your choices my lovelies 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

lollololooll hes going to love this thread when he sees it pahahahahaha lord bandito the 1st of sipinington!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Should definitely put a fruit machine on the 5 foot plot of land ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

lollololooll hes going to love this thread when he sees it pahahahahaha lord bandito the 1st of sipinington!

I just hope he doesn’t hate me for all the shit you’re gonna give him ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I just hope he doesn’t hate me for all the shit you’re gonna give him ??

i would promise to only lightly give him shite about it….. who am i kiding im going to rib him forever might even change my name to Jeevs just to pretend im his butler when we are out in town xD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)