A controversal discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

A wise man said to me in a pub once don’t ever talk to me about 3 things and you’ll get on fine with me. They were football, religion and politics. What a true statement in my opinion.

Wise words indeed. Football and religion are two subjects never to be broached in the West of Scotland, it bring’s out the very worst in people who incidently aren’t religious people. Try working that one out. I can sympathise with the people of London who have constantly been affected by illegal imagrants resulting in high crime rates including terrorism.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

So….

The the people that have governed my country (UK) over god knows how long, are not down with what the common folk want. And they never will be if we keep using the same system to vote them into power. Harvard/Oxford etc are just grooming grounds for these snotty plebs. Every one of them are fed into a system where they will inevitably be puppets for the real decision makers. Aka Elite/illuminate.

Basically the powers that be are a handfull of inbred families, that on occasion flick switches to make their/this world tick.

Drama/Terror is the No1 thing that makes this world what it is today. And its all based on lies produced by Elite owned networks that feed our appetite for cancerous bullshit.

We are sheep that will 99% of the time accept what we hear from our leaders. All because we have been born into a world where we have no voice. Or we have no way of making our voices heard because we just think fuck it….why bother!

Brexit is a fine example of this. From what ive researched, alot more people want to leave. And the others just don’t really give a shit lol.

But even Brexit is a smoke screen to block our sights on the real issues. Its all just made up bollocks made up to daze and confuse the masses.

The world we live in is just cancerous, and we as a race have been progammed to be a plague that is consuming everything earth has to offer.

The things i 100% believe to be lies and/or are made up by the real world leaders are…..

– 9/11 and the london bombings

– The Hollocaust

– WW1, WW2, Vietnam war, Iraq war, afghanistan and basically every war thats ever been.

– 90% of news networks and papers.

– FACEBOOK

Obviously loads more too.

Wish i didnt believe all of this, but i do.

Feel free to ask why i believe any of the above.

????

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

You missed off Diana  🙂

http://www.serendipity.li  (safe for work) The controlled demolition of WTC1 / WTC2 and WTC7 in particular…… Arghh…… I’m off again buts it makes fascinating reading.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

So….

The the people that have governed my country (UK) over god knows how long, are not down with what the common folk want. And they never will be if we keep using the same system to vote them into power. Harvard/Oxford etc are just grooming grounds for these snotty plebs. Every one of them are fed into a system where they will inevitably be puppets for the real decision makers. Aka Elite/illuminate.

Basically the powers that be are a handfull of inbred families, that on occasion flick switches to make their/this world tick.

Drama/Terror is the No1 thing that makes this world what it is today. And its all based on lies produced by Elite owned networks that feed our appetite for cancerous bullshit.

We are sheep that will 99% of the time accept what we hear from our leaders. All because we have been born into a world where we have no voice. Or we have no way of making our voices heard because we just think fuck it….why bother!

Brexit is a fine example of this. From what ive researched, alot more people want to leave. And the others just don’t really give a shit lol.

But even Brexit is a smoke screen to block our sights on the real issues. Its all just made up bollocks made up to daze and confuse the masses.

The world we live in is just cancerous, and we as a race have been progammed to be a plague that is consuming everything earth has to offer.

The things i 100% believe to be lies and/or are made up by the real world leaders are…..

– The Hollocaust

– WW1, WW2, Vietnam war, Iraq war, afghanistan and basically every war thats ever been.

– FACEBOOK

????

You win the prize for most controversial opinions ? obviously lol

Not sure I agree with you on the holocaust and wars though, I’m fairly sure they happened

100% 9/11 was an inside job to trigger war in oil rich countries though

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

So….

– The Hollocaust

– FACEBOOK

????

You win the prize for most controversial opinions ? obviously lol

Not sure I agree with you on the holocaust and wars though, I’m fairly sure they happened

100% 9/11 was an inside job to trigger war in oil rich countries though

Yeah the wars happened mate. But they were all based on lies.

My opinion on the Holocaust not happening is a recent theory though. I came to the conclusion that it didnt happen after watching an interview of Ursula Haverbeck. She makes quite a compelling argument that it was a complete lie.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

I’m away on a weekend with the Missus, but a great topic and I will compose a reply and post when I’m back.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I can tell already this thread is going to be absolute gold. Oh my god. The scenes.

#FacebookNeverHappened

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

I can tell already this thread is going to be absolute gold. Oh my god. The scenes.

#FacebookNeverHappened

@Biohazard

Dont think was saying facebook never happened do you mate?

I was obviously stating its based on a lie.

#NiceTry

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Can’t say I have much time for conspiracy theories myself. Holocaust denial is just utterly ridiculous, the Nazis were meticulous record keepers and as such it was the most well documented and evidenced act of genocide in history. I mean, for goodness sake, when you can go and visit the remains of a camp, stand in a former gas chamber and even the Germans are going “….and here’s one of the canisters of Zyklon B we used to gas the Jews”…but there you have it, this is why I don’t do conspiracy theories. I had a mate some years ago who would always be posting on facebook about how the media are manipulating people, everyone’s sheep etc. and yet he himself would lap up anything without question from any dodgy source provided it supported his preconceptions. I remember saying to him once like mate, I’m not saying the mainstream media don’t have an agenda, that they don’t get things wrong or even that they don’t occasionally flat-out lie, I’m just saying zionistnewworldordertruth.org might also not be quite the reliable and impartial source of information you seem to think it is.

All these conspiracy theories rely on the flimsiest and most circumstantial evidence, disregarding of any facts which inconveniently don’t fit the conspiracist narrative and absence of objective analysis. And it makes everyone an armchair expert, like yes mate I know you work as a postman, but sure, no doubt you totally understand physics better than structural engineers, disaster response better than firemen, aerodynamics better than NASA scientists.

Not to say no conspiracies, “false flag” operations, cover ups etc. have ever happened, they have. But conspiratorial beliefs are nothing until they are supported by evidence. I try to live my life on the basis of believing what I know to be true, not what I want to be true.

On Brexit – what a clusterfuck, where would I start. Can’t even be bothered to open that one right now, I’ll just say I am passionately pro Europe and believe that we are making a colossal mistake which will damage us for generations to come. None of the problems in the UK people thought would be solved by leaving the EU will actually be solved and many will in fact be made much worse. Blame for the decline of public services, the closure of your local A&E, the number of immigrants from outside Europe in your GP surgery who don’t speak English, whatever….all of this rests with our incompetent government not the EU.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

argyl53 wrote:

Can’t say I have much time for conspiracy theories myself. Holocaust denial is just utterly ridiculous, the Nazis were meticulous record keepers and as such it was the most well documented and evidenced act of genocide in history. I mean, for goodness sake, when you can go and visit the remains of a camp, stand in a former gas chamber and even the Germans are going “….and here’s one of the canisters of Zyklon B we used to gas the Jews”…but there you have it, this is why I don’t do conspiracy theories. I had a mate some years ago who would always be posting on facebook about how the media are manipulating people, everyone’s sheep etc. and yet he himself would lap up anything without question from any dodgy source provided it supported his preconceptions. I remember saying to him once like mate, I’m not saying the mainstream media don’t have an agenda, that they don’t get things wrong or even that they don’t occasionally flat-out lie, I’m just saying zionistnewworldordertruth.org might also not be quite the reliable and impartial source of information you seem to think it is.

All these conspiracy theories rely on the flimsiest and most circumstantial evidence, disregarding of any facts which inconveniently don’t fit the conspiracist narrative and absence of objective analysis. And it makes everyone an armchair expert, like yes mate I know you work as a postman, but sure, no doubt you totally understand physics better than structural engineers, disaster response better than firemen, aerodynamics better than NASA scientists.

Not to say no conspiracies, “false flag” operations, cover ups etc. have ever happened, they have. But conspiratorial beliefs are nothing until they are supported by evidence. I try to live my life on the basis of believing what I know to be true, not what I want to be true.

On Brexit – what a clusterfuck, where would I start. Can’t even be bothered to open that one right now, I’ll just say I am passionately pro Europe and believe that we are making a colossal mistake which will damage us for generations to come. None of the problems in the UK people thought would be solved by leaving the EU will actually be solved and many will in fact be made much worse. Blame for the decline of public services, the closure of your local A&E, the number of immigrants from outside Europe in your GP surgery who don’t speak English, whatever….all of this rests with our incompetent government not the EU.

Totally understand your way of thinking mate. I used to be the same way. But then i did research, watched compelling interviews and it opened my eyes to how the “real world” works.

You say my conspiracies are just bollocks because i have no evidence. Well i say the only reason i have no evidence is because the powers that be will do absolutely anything including murder, poisoning, false propoganda etc to cover it up.

I also say that there have been hundreds of “conspiracies” in the past that have all been proven to be the absolute truth. How do you explain that?

And again the Holocaust being a lie is just my opinion mate. I watched an interview of Ursula Haverbeck and she totally debunked it. Please look it up and tell me she does not make you think twice.

She is now in prison because of the interview. Hmmmm

Maybe im just a guy who likes to ruffle feathers…..or maybe im a guy who is fully awake.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I find it very difficult to dislike Trump his a’l do what I want don’t care attitude along with his hair and facial expressions i think he could maybe even talk me into helping build his wall lol. Other than that i have zero interest in politics last thing i seen of interest was theresa may dancing

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

You say my conspiracies are just bollocks because i have no evidence. Well i say the only reason i have no evidence is because the powers that be will do absolutely anything including murder, poisoning, false propoganda etc to cover it up.

Imagine you were in court because someone accused you of a serious crime and the prosecution’s case to have you jailed for life was “well we don’t have any evidence Just Basics is guilty, but we put it to you the jury that the only reason we have no evidence is because he is guilty and he’s covered it all up” – would you agree it was fair for you to be convicted and locked away?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

UK politics – I think it’s sad that we don’t have a choice any more on our parties.  Labour are too far to the left (even though I identify as slightly left myself), Liberal Democrats have pretty much destroyed themselves, leaving us with a poorly-run Conservative party.  Greens and UKIP have faded into irrelevance.  We have essentially become a 1-party state.

Brexit – I got the impression that most people who voted leave are the more patriotic type (God Save the Queen etc), wanted British values and more native Brits in the country.  I voted remain so we could keep skilled foreigners working here, filling up doctor places etc, and the diversity that it brings to our food industry e.g. Chinese, Indian and Italian.  I also wanted us to stay in the EU customs union.  What we’ve heading for however is something that the remainers don’t want, but also what the leavers didn’t want either.  Nobody’s a winner here except for the elite at the top of the pyramid e.g. bankers.

Trump – he’s pretty divisive, polarising his country more so than some of the previous US leaders.  I don’t agree with his policies, a lot of people don’t, and I think he will fall down the same pit that took JF Kennedy.

PC culture – I believe that we should respect each other as we are on race, gender, LGBT rights etc.  One thing I don’t agree with is the cultural appropriate allegations.  Someone getting into trouble for taking a Mexican hat to a fancy dress party has created a minefield.  People shouldn’t be taking offence for something like that.  Another thing I don’t agree with is the Millennial-bashing.  Granted they have lived a more sheltered life than some but they get a lot of hate for some reason.  I’m not a Millennial btw – I was born in 1978.

Social media – I’m mainly YouTube here.  I’ve got Facebook which I check occasionally for groups of interest.  I don’t post photos of what I’m eating.  I’m also on Instagram but not sure how to use it really.  I’m not on Twitter, Myspace, Snapchat or anywhere else.

Conspiracy theories – I don’t agree with most of them e.g. the false moon landings, flat earth society, holocaust didn’t happen etc.  I’m not sure about 9/11.  I do have my suspicions on the 2017 Manchester bombing though.  It happened on the same day that Theresa May had her worst opinion poll in the run up to the 2017 election.  It was the timing.  Pointless loss of life in the name of terrorism.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Brexit – I voted Remain out of naivety. I thought the UK was better placed inside the EU to push through structural reforms than outside with no say. But the EU is a fascist monster. A fascist is essentially a government run by corporations with no democratic input. None of us voted for these EU twats and wouldn’t know any of their names if it wasn’t for Nigel Farage. We do know who George Soros is though and that he isn’t doing it for world peace. Brexit I now hope we get a 2nd referendum so more people vote Leave than last time. The EU will not sink us. They call the UK, “Treasure Island” because we import so much from them. Everybody wants to do business with us and it’s better for the UK to leave with No Deal, say fuck you EU, stuff your ÂŁ39 billion, stuff all your bullshit, we’re off to do business with the rest of the world. Can you believe the EU want to make it illegal for the UK to have a competitive advantage over them? And they wonder why Europe is falling apart. The EU makes me angry and we must free Ireland and the other PIIGS after we have freed ourselves. Rant over

Trump – Bizarrely has turned out to be a good choice. I mean Trump vs Hillary you can’t pick Hillary so you are stuck with Trump. Idiot on climate change like Farage, kinda racist, womanizing prick whose entire family would hate him if he didn’t pay them off. Out of touch with reality. Up himself (he thinks earning $1 million a year makes you “poor”) and many other things besides that. Importantly though, he is capable of telling the truth and the things he said he would do before he got elected, he tries his best to do. Not many politicians you can say that about

PC Culture – I am 100% for free speech. Fuck PC Culture. A man with tits and a spliced pagina is a freak or a fucked up man. He is not a woman. I get offended that people get offended but nobody gives a fuck about that, do they? lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Gunner wrote:

Brexit – I voted Remain out of naivety. I thought the UK was better placed inside the EU to push through structural reforms than outside with no say. But the EU is a fascist monster. A fascist is essentially a government run by corporations with no democratic input. None of us voted for these EU twats and wouldn’t know any of their names if it wasn’t for Nigel Farage. We do know who George Soros is though and that he isn’t doing it for world peace. Brexit I now hope we get a 2nd referendum so more people vote Leave than last time. The EU will not sink us. They call the UK, “Treasure Island” because we import so much from them. Everybody wants to do business with us and it’s better for the UK to leave with No Deal, say fuck you EU, stuff your £39 billion, stuff all your bullshit, we’re off to do business with the rest of the world. Can you believe the EU want to make it illegal for the UK to have a competitive advantage over them? And they wonder why Europe is falling apart. The EU makes me angry and we must free Ireland and the other PIIGS after we have freed ourselves. Rant over

Trump – Bizarrely has turned out to be a good choice. I mean Trump vs Hillary you can’t pick Hillary so you are stuck with Trump. Idiot on climate change like Farage, kinda racist, womanizing prick whose entire family would hate him if he didn’t pay them off. Out of touch with reality. Up himself (he thinks earning $1 million a year makes you “poor”) and many other things besides that. Importantly though, he is capable of telling the truth and the things he said he would do before he got elected, he tries his best to do. Not many politicians you can say that about

PC Culture – I am 100% for free speech. Fuck PC Culture. A man with tits and a spliced pagina is a freak or a fucked up man. He is not a woman. I get offended that people get offended but nobody gives a fuck about that, do they? lol

I agree with you on pretty much everything there man especially the last paragraph, I’m mates with a transexual who has had the lot done and to be fair you’d never know.. I once asked her what her views were on the whole situation and she basically said that she’s disgusted by the whole thing and that it’s not genuine people with gender dismorphia getting offended its the college age soy boys and snowflakes who get offended on her behalf which I thought was bang on, I’ll always try to respect someones life choices but if your a big fat dude with a beard and a dress no amount of thought policing will have me call you a woman.

I was watching 80s adverts on YouTube the other day.. My god my generation of millenials would never have turned the telly on ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)