A block option?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Shouldn’t even respond to the guy, clearly has loads of hate towards him. Ignore and proceed 😀

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Yeah JB was being civil before he got a load of shit from his personal life and a near doxx off the back of accusations without evidence

I think he’s quality, I fear the same though maybe bring back Mr B take the heat off old just basics for a while ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

JB did nothing wrong in the thread until the other person came in commenting which wound him up again.

Haz, stop it hahaha. Call me what you want but I won’t have any of that C word ? that will earn a block for a full week! ?

Ok fit bird. ??

How do you know its a real woman? :p

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

JB did nothing wrong in the thread until the other person came in commenting which wound him up again.

Haz, stop it hahaha. Call me what you want but I won’t have any of that C word ? that will earn a block for a full week! ?

Ok fit bird. ??

Don’t you know where in 2019? #waxmyballs

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Argyl designed a mod that will basically remove any posts from your browser from any users that you choose to block. It’s not serverside or anything, but it does the job!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Ah, yeah it’s a Chrome plugin called Banditsnatch which allows you to block posters by username. Basically just a bit of JavaScript that runs on each page load and removes the blocked users content before you see it.

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Just my 2 cents. Long time lurker and few time poster….

I generally avoid the forum now because every other page is this Just Basics guy spouting nonsense and getting into arguments. It’s a gambling forum – why’s it so hard to keep it that way.

It seems we’re starting to punish the masses in favour of the 1 or 2 out of control people who are genuinely ruining the group for people like me.

Can we just get them removed so we can get on with the purpose of this forum?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Its called Banditsnatch? Thats genius. And very apt.

Imagine if BAndit was a woman, could have some huge double meanings there.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Ok fit bird. ??

I take it your single and don’t know women very well. I can assure you wb is a woman 100%.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’ve banned them both I’m fucking sick to death of the hassle. I warned them both previously I have got to much going on in my life to deal with the bullshit between them. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Ok fit bird. ??

I take it your single and don’t know women very well. I can assure you wb is a woman 100%.

Guess you know her then 🙂

I was joking about the modern day internet (Catfish etc). And no im not single, but not sure thats a bad thing if i was.

As for Seedy – Who did you ban? JB and…. ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Well it wasn’t me lol, must have been that other fella that told it like it is. Hope JB gets the help he needs or wants or perhaps demands

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Ok fit bird. ??

Guess you know her then ?

I was joking about the modern day internet (Catfish etc). And no im not single, but not sure thats a bad thing if i was.

As for Seedy – Who did you ban? JB and…. ?

Only kidding mate that’s twice ive been pulling your leg ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I’ve banned them both I’m fucking sick to death of the hassle. I warned them both previously I have got to much going on in my life to deal with the bullshit between them. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Who did you ban first though. I have customers to pay out if it was jb remember.   ?

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Well I guess I can maybe now come on here and post now seeing as the correct thing has been done.

Well done Seedy for taking the decision this place was becoming a JB show, and i for one having worked in Mental Health for 20 years could not believe it was allowed to go on for so long, I understand that everyone needs a chance In life, but it was getting absolutely ridiculous, I wish JB well and I sincerely hopes that he gets some help that he so so obviously needs, and finds a peace in his life.

As you are aware Seedy I asked for my account to be deleted months ago with all the Mr B crap, you never did then like a Moth to a flame i kept coming back and reading all of the shit that was being said, it has been a Rollercoaster for sure what with the TGC Vs BIAM utter twaddle (JB again) and then the last month I was reading some stuff and it was honestly like reading a case file at work, internet forums should be about escapism in my opinion and not cause stress and worry. It was getting to the stage that I was honestly thinking this is all going to get very very serious when JB put up his post about the Police and the laptop, it would only take for someone to get really upset about the content and inform the authorities and they would have probably taken a look, it was at that stage I was sitting screaming at my computer screen that you (Seedy) or Bandit should take action and ban him on a permanent basis. Unless you have IP blocked him I personally think he will be back under one guise or another, as IP blocks are easy to get round as you are probably aware.

Anyway I hope this place goes back to the fun place it once was.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)