A block option?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve been thinking, with all this shit going on with JB and the other lad (still going on in the trueman thread or whatever its called), would it be a good option for a member to be able to block another member? That way they wouldn’t be able to see the blocked persons comments and less rows can happen 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Now there’s a thread ? if you could block someone who would you block. Rbreen will accuse me of stirring.?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’d block @seedy just for a laugh ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

No mod blocking allowed xbob hahah :p

I’d block the person who called me mockingbird, but only for an hour or two. I’m very forgiving ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I just thought it would be anyone who says a bad word against your beloved donuts ????? but yeah that would be a laugh.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

No mod blocking allowed xbob hahah :p

I’d block the person who called me mockingbird, but only for an hour or two. I’m very forgiving ?

I thought he was been quite generous. I can think of many words that can come before bird. ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I just thought it would be anyone who says a bad word against your beloved donuts ????? but yeah that would be a laugh.

I would be talking to myself ????

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I don’t want to see jb gone , but I’m sorry to say I think the end is near.  Seedy and the bandit , have been very patient with him , but I think they gonna fuck him off soon .

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@thunderball6. I agree matey. At least a long period of suspension. I read far more than I post here but am constantly irritated by the drama that seems to follow him, most of which he stirs up himself. Now I really believe he doesn’t intend to start most of the squabbles, but his reactions to posts are almost always over the top.

I’m also genuinely concerned for his wellbeing, as he does seem to make some very bad decisions, and has little insight into his behavior. He states that he has, but demonstrates almost every day that he doesn’t. Ultimately this is a gambling forum, not a helpline, and it probably is close to the time to part ways. Maybe it would be for the best all-round.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Did anyone see what happened on the other thread? Or who it was with? I cant find it anywhere.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Did anyone see what happened on the other thread? Or who it was with? I cant find it anywhere.

There’s a bit on jb’s Truman thread mate

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

yeah but thaats the edited version 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

JB did nothing wrong in the thread until the other person came in commenting which wound him up again.

Haz, stop it hahaha. Call me what you want but I won’t have any of that C word ? that will earn a block for a full week! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

JB did nothing wrong in the thread until the other person came in commenting which wound him up again.

Haz, stop it hahaha. Call me what you want but I won’t have any of that C word ? that will earn a block for a full week! ?

Ok fit bird. ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

If I would have had a cuppa, it would be spat all over the floor. Thanks Haz ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)