£2,000 Bonus Hunt Giveaway Results

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    karmanela WANTED $11
    Outlaw

i don’t post too often but would like to say what a great gesture by bio , top fella

also congrats to the winner

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Great result Bio, congratulations on the not insubstantial profit! The Bonanza hit was great to see. I’ve got my own Bonanza story to tell but struggling to start a new thread – some sort of JavaScript thing – anyone?

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Great result Bio – congratulations- that Bonanza hit was superb. I’ve got a Bonanza story of my own to post but keep getting an error message when I try to post.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Haha there certainly were some stinkers in there! I’d never played Ticket to the Stars before… can’t say I will again either! ?

But yep, definitely some great wins too, and it was profit, so over the moon really. Definitely on a heater at the moment. Bonanza MVP.

@Green2711 – big congrats again mate. It was meant to be! This forum has always been so generous, especially you bud, so it’s about time I gave something back to this awesome community. Really happy to hear that I can help out your turtles! ?

@Seedy – can you please give Green my email address so we can discuss the bank transfer?

WWF donation made!

Tbh I did chuckle a little after the Wild North bonus as soon as you hit that 50p bag I knew a red cross was following! It’s a game I absolutely love to hate ?.

How long did that Bonanza bonus take to land? I’ve been trying for one on 20p for a while now and the bugger doesn’t want to drop it then I read that WB had it drop in one after another the other day ??

You can drop me a line on [email protected] if you want I only use that email for YT so not fussed about putting it on here. I believe Seedy is currently on a rubber dingy poolside with a margarita catching a tan or that might be his missus while he’s looking after the kids ?.

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

well done green mate my guess was 2732 hahah was soo close too 😛

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Haha there certainly were some stinkers in there! I’d never played Ticket to the Stars before… can’t say I will again either! ?

But yep, definitely some great wins too, and it was profit, so over the moon really. Definitely on a heater at the moment. Bonanza MVP.

@Green2711 – big congrats again mate. It was meant to be! This forum has always been so generous, especially you bud, so it’s about time I gave something back to this awesome community. Really happy to hear that I can help out your turtles! ?

@Seedy – can you please give Green my email address so we can discuss the bank transfer?

WWF donation made!

Tbh I did chuckle a little after the Wild North bonus as soon as you hit that 50p bag I knew a red cross was following! It’s a game I absolutely love to hate ?.

How long did that Bonanza bonus take to land? I’ve been trying for one on 20p for a while now and the bugger doesn’t want to drop it then I read that WB had it drop in one after another the other day ??

You can drop me a line on [email protected] if you want I only use that email for YT so not fussed about putting it on here. I believe Seedy is currently on a rubber dingy poolside with a margarita catching a tan or that might be his missus while he’s looking after the kids ?.

Touch wood that I dont jinx my arse, I get bonanza bonuses fairly easily. Had a first spin bonus yesterday for 100x which I’ve never had before. I’ve even had back to backs hahaha. I hope your bonus comes in on bonanza soon green! 🙂

Roedgaard72 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Great competition and a nice result Bio. It was fun to watch the bonuses.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Bio transferred the prize money to me yesterday, new filter is on it’s way and I’m extremely chuffed! 🙂 Thanks again for running it, extremely generous of you and a lot of fun watching the bonus hunt. I was going to post last night but I was getting ready for the Pool match with a few brewski’s 😀 I hope your heater continues mate, you deserve it, know you went on a dry run for quite a while and your first big win you do something like this, top lad!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Very close @smig! I do remember your prediction bud.

You’re very welcome Green my man! Glad it has done some good. 🙂 definitely was on a dry run for quite a while, riding this heater out at the moment! If it keeps going I’ll likely do another one of these!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’m pretty pissed off with your bonanza win. ? that’s just jealousy though.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I was just amazed i was so close with my guess but didn’t win. £6689 ?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)