£2,000 Bonus Hunt Giveaway Results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hi guys,

So, the results are in!

I did record the entire opening from start to finish, which you can find (hopefully) attached below. There is no commentary I’m afraid as I did it very late at night and didn’t want to keep the whole house up!

Casumo did log me out a couple of times, so there are a couple of cuts I had to make as I relogged in and loaded the game(s) back up. Apologies for the quality, I’ll record in HD next time. The text is a bit hard to read.

To avoid any spoilers, I’ll post the results and the winner in the next post – don’t scroll down if you want to enjoy the video first!

Jack

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

SPOILERS BELOW!

So… drumroll please…

The final bonus hunt went for £2,698.70. Ignore the White Rabbit balance shown at the end – I had to do a spin to update it!

The winner is @Green2711 with his prediction of £2,711 (must be a sign!). Incredibly close guess, £12.30 out.

So that’ll be £134.94 to Green himself and a further £134.94 to his chosen charity – WWF.

Congratulations!

There were a load of close entries (special mention to @granpappydave with his guess of £2685), sorry to those who just missed it. Thanks to everyone that participated – it’s likely I’ll do another in the future!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats green! And congrats to you too bio, money back on the hunt as well 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bonanza.. result and a half. Book of dead them explorers ? I didnt watch the whole video but looked at the result chart and went to the biggest wins. Lovely work Bio, and thanks for recording it 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Bonanza.. result and a half. Book of dead them explorers ? I didnt watch the whole video but looked at the result chart and went to the biggest wins. Lovely work Bio, and thanks for recording it ?

Thanks WB 🙂 and you’re welcome! I know it’s an awfully long video, but a lot requested it. Hopefully it’s enjoyable even without any commentary! Next time I’ll try and add some.

That’s my biggest win on Bonanza easily, over the moon by that! Made up for some of the awful bonuses I got.

I was actually most looking forward to Cash-O-Matic (which is why it was one of the last I opened). I’d never gotten to the top level bonus before (I think it was the top?) and had a lot of spins, so thought it’d do well. 241x isn’t bad at all!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Its enjoyable, don’t worry about that 🙂 I’ll have to watch the full video later when my daughter goes out with my mum. I’m interested to see the cash o magic one now 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nice one @biohazard and Congrats @Green2711

I see the winner out of the lot was the Donuts base game hit ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Beautiful game <3

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Beautiful game <3

Glorious ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get in there green2271 ???. What people may not remember but green2271 gave away 10 £10 accas on the forum after a good spell on the slots so this could not of a gone to a more worthy winner.

Bio your a top man. Very kind gesture great entertainment following your epics wins well done mate. Was most happy you broke the 2k mark so you didn’t lose. ???

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nice bit of profit there, perhaps a little unlucky it didn’t get more. Some stinking bonuses in there, if i had to pick from the list i wouldn’t have gone for bonanza to pay the most anyway nice hit that though 😀

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Congrats green and congrats to bio for the gesture and the profit, good video as well some bonuses were disappointing but bonanza was really good.

Great idea!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Wahooo! 😀 I really enjoyed the video! It’s a shame Legacy of Egypt didn’t do much but it very rarely does nowadays. Absolutely cracking win on Bonanza tho! Overall a pretty profitable hunt, you seem to be on a streak. ??

I’m really liking the look of that sweet bonanza game too, it looks like it’s got great potential.

This comp win couldn’t come at a better time as my turtles filter has just packed in so I’ll be able to get the little fellas an upgrade and I’m chuffed that WWF is going to be receiving a donation.

Thanks again for doing this Bio, lovely gesture and you’re a top fella.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haha there certainly were some stinkers in there! I’d never played Ticket to the Stars before… can’t say I will again either! ?

But yep, definitely some great wins too, and it was profit, so over the moon really. Definitely on a heater at the moment. Bonanza MVP.

@Green2711 – big congrats again mate. It was meant to be! This forum has always been so generous, especially you bud, so it’s about time I gave something back to this awesome community. Really happy to hear that I can help out your turtles! 😀

@Seedy – can you please give Green my email address so we can discuss the bank transfer?

WWF donation made!

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Well done Mr green and thank you Bio for giving us a chance at some extra dosh that was a very generous thing to do mate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)