youtube wankers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

cant beleive i was watching sunday slots paused come back to it and youtube has removed the video and its barely been up a hour what a set of of utter twats

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haha. Glad I managed to watch it already. What a pain in the tits this is becoming.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

unreal they are bet bandit pissed off aswell i just went to make a brew come back and gone i mean how the hell did it violate terms think bandit needs to find sum other means of making is videos cause its getting abit of a joke youtube

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I was just watching it too only got like 10 minutes in. YouTube can suck my plums.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Take it that there’s a gang of anti gambling twats reporting bandits videos

arseholes

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

shocking init that they could just takes it down ide just fk youtube off if i was the bandit and find another way to get my videos on my website most of us come directly strait to the website instead of youtube this is just happening for to often now for gambling content sure theres another way of doing things pissed off dint see the outcome of the video always look forward to sunday slots so yeh wankers they are

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I paused it made some dinner , and it still let me watch it , even though it’s been taken down .

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I paused it made some dinner , and it still let me watch it , even though it’s been taken down .

well you got lucker haha dint let me finish watching what was the outcome profit loss thunderball6

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Notgoi gto lie I closed the video to watch that Keyboard commando song that Seedy posted yesterday and when I came back it was gone…. So I’m going to blame Seedy for this.

@Seedy the call out thread is coming! ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

well you got lucker haha dint let me finish watching what was the outcome profit loss thunderball6

He made a bit off profit . I didn’t close the video down , that’s why I think I got away with it

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I watched all of it ?. Nice to see a few blue prints for a change. Not a huge of them but their quite fun to watch.

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Bandit should probably upload them as private and distribute the link on here. Put a vid his YT explaining to check on his Twitter or here if there’s a new video. Sounds like less of a pita that way. Now you have, I wanted to call them something else, “people” who are lucky enough to be able to watch straight away that basically give away the games that are played and the outcome of the video. Spoilers for films and tv series are not done and shouldn’t be for Bandit’s films either.

FelixLeo WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Can he still upload on Twitch? Is not there yet..

UTSSTU WANTED $3
    Outlaw

What a joke this is none of his other videos have been taken down why this one was it music violation or what it was around thus time last year all the gambling videos got culled I wonder but then checked other channels chip rocknrolla nickslots all ok seems like bandit is being targeted

hitopz1 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Take it that there’s a gang of anti gambling twats reporting bandits videos

arseholes

Videos don’t get removed by people m8. It’s all done by bots set up by YT to monitor content. Nobody needs to report the Bandit. This one is simply a case of ‘the computer says ‘no’!’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)