Youtube + Casino??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8862
    sarahjessicae WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Dont know if im allowed to post it here, but has anybody seen that Grapes gambling channel has been removed? first it was the streams now this, how long until youtube bans all gambling related content from their site?

     

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZX1NCW0Oo6Obl862LI49Fg

    1
    1
    #8866
    Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

    Hopefully not. If I’m watching videos I’m not gambling

    1
    1
    #8893
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    I think YouTube currently have some issues with automatic algorithms picking up some gambling channels and banning them, hoping Grape will get his channel back on after speaking to those in the know but it would be a huge task for YouTube to actually bin off gambling, that would be Poker, Scratchcards, Fruit Machines, Casinos simply everything would have to go. Of course, maybe they are banning us all but if that was to happen, i would just make Rocknrolla set us up a big streamer/video maker hub with his DHV winnings and we would crack on there haha!

    8
    1
    #8956
    Marky mark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

    sarahjessicae wrote:

    Dont know if im allowed to post it here, but has anybody seen that Grapes gambling channel has been removed? first it was the streams now this, how long until youtube bans all gambling related content from their site?

     

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZX1NCW0Oo6Obl862LI49Fg

    There’s been a few others as well mate, but some are still streaming ok. Don’t understand that how some are ok and some are not.

    #9161
    Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    Probably idiots reporting him for spam .the oh so funny “trolls” who love to do that nonsense..

     

    #9171
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

    Youtube have some seriously nonsense policies and algorithms, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they just ban this stuff altogether.

    Hoping it doesn’t come to that, but Bandit, we’ll support you no matter what platform you’re on.

    #9180
    nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

    Biohazard wrote:

    Youtube have some seriously nonsense policies and algorithms, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they just ban this stuff altogether.

    Hoping it doesn’t come to that, but Bandit, we’ll support you no matter what platform you’re on.

    i think its more to do with those who live stream rather than those who simply post a video. you can still do a video on twitch.

    #9351
    SIIVION WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    Biohazard wrote:

    Youtube have some seriously nonsense policies and algorithms, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they just ban this stuff altogether.

    Hoping it doesn’t come to that, but Bandit, we’ll support you no matter what platform you’re on.

    I concur. Support The Bandit.

    #9982
    Gernarsy WANTED $0
    Blocked

    I play and watch the video.

    #10025
    Karter WANTED $3
    Blocked

    It is really usful information. Thank you

    #10343
    Rocknrolla WANTED $21
    Outlaw

    Its definitely not trolls reporting or well the main issue isn’t that anyway as a lot of the scamming restreams have been taken down. Before they would simply create a new account or IP address 2 mins later and start again, this time they can’t and have switched to Twitch now instead. Hopefully youtube will sort it out, if not Bandit will just buy them out!

    1
    #10355
    The Bandit WANTED $5,376
    El Bandito

    Rocknrolla wrote:

    Its definitely not trolls reporting or well the main issue isn’t that anyway as a lot of the scamming restreams have been taken down. Before they would simply create a new account or IP address 2 mins later and start again, this time they can’t and have switched to Twitch now instead. Hopefully youtube will sort it out, if not Bandit will just buy them out!

    Haha, I think you should create us all a nice new sparkly platform with all that money from yer sunbed shops 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)