YouTube 100k sub button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Alright mr b I just watched your 50k sub special. Epic by the way lol

Just thought I would let you no there is currently a silver 100k play button on ebay for like £380 postage is expensive comes to like £500  but what’s the cost of your boys happiness I guess aye, would obviously be nicer not to pay for it but i just thought ide let you no.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Haha yeah, that is one of his things, he knows exactly what is required to get which button and he would ask me for proof, i’d have to show him my sub count lmao

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haha yeah, that is one of his things, he knows exactly what is required to get which button and he would ask me for proof, i’d have to show him my sub count lmao

Hey Steve, sadly I was a sub not long after the first few vids so can’t help or I would, just watched 50subs vid and had a thought. As much as I’m always skint. I have to close friends who are struggling business women who were told to close there little businesses and would get help only to be stitched up by government and left with nothing until June. So wondered as I bet a lot more on here have friends in same position. If you could either do all the free spins that I know would be a pain, but they are just sitting there lol. And donate the winnings off them to some of these self employed struggling people. Or like when Paul gives 20% of a bonus away to somebody?. I love winning the draws and loved it when you picked me to win the ra magic bonus. But I just thought if anything was heading our way, these people could use it more. Sorry if its not right to ask but was just a thought. Cheers.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nothing beats having an actual play button for the channel ? there’s not many slot channels that have got to that point so it would be good for Bandit’s channel to be one of the first ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Also what would be good about bandit getting that play button on his own merit and steam,  is it’s a big “fuck you” to all the neigh sayers and shit stirrers over the years, and shows his way was the right way of doing this … fuck me 51000 does that anyway, you’ve got nothing to prove, ..but yeah getting that button would be epic …

Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Ahh fair play my man was just a thought

Thanks for the vids this week mate has kept me going

LaughableMate WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

You are gonna have to earn those subs Bandit. I’d reckon doubling your subscribers has to be worth a few quid, at least a tenner per sub on average and that’s a tasty half million for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)