Your worst post on the forum

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Ever realise that you’ve made a daft mistake a split second after hitting the submit button?!

You scramble for the delete/edit option, but shit, it’s not there anymore!

My finest moment was in the middle of a heated thread on here when it was all kicking off and I <i>attempted</i> to quote Martin Luther King as saying “can’t we all just get along”. I was trying to play peacekeeper. I shouldn’t have.

I said it was Rodney King who said it! ( a bloke beaten to death by police offers in America ).

I was royally cussed, and rightly so. How the fuck could I get it that wrong?!!!

Have you ever posted something daft and regretted it?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

my worst is i called seedy speedy

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yes but I try to always apologise after. 🙂

bigsteve7272 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Never regretted a post, but once said ‘I do’, that was a mistake…….

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

According to me, Mussolini invaded Poland in 1939. I got a ‘U’ in my GCE History, not-surprisingly.

To come back to topic – my worst post on here was my initial registration – after which, Bandit had to correct my name.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Saying that I miss JB ?

Legendary Hamster WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Masquerade wrote:

According to me, Mussolini invaded Poland in 1939. I got a ‘U’ in my GCE History, not-surprisingly.

To come back to topic – my worst post on here was my initial registration – after which, Bandit had to correct my name.

A friend from school said Hitler was Australian…

Legendary Hamster WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Not on a forum post, but I once sent an email to the HR manager for a firm I used to work for in which I was “less than flattering”… I intended to send it to another girl in the office but somehow managed to add the HR managers name to the recipients!

After breaking into a cold sweat, closely followed by her office(!) to try to retrieve the email I was caught at her desk with her laughing having read it on her phone…

Saving grace was that she A) had a sense of humour and B) had a crush on me so we wound up going out with each other for almost a year – great year as she has a HUGE sex drive 🙂

So sometimes those mistakes work out well.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

??? mistaking that post this mornin thinking it was eejit and getting a bit paranoid .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

??? mistaking that post this mornin thinking it was eejit and getting a bit paranoid .

I did same about 2 weeks ago. Actually replied to a post and it wasn’t his post lol. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

My worst post was not long after i had joined. I started a thread called ‘ my forum opinions ‘ saying people on here thought they were all counsellors or financial advisers. Some liked many didn’t. Ended up apologising for the post. Don’t think it went down well.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I started 2 threads and neither got any replies, maybe it was too technical or too vague.  1st thread was “what was the first ways-based slot i.e. Terminator 2 with 243 or 1024 ways?”.  2nd thread was “what’s the difference between Megaways™ and expanding ways e.g. Laser Fruit, Skulls, Spinal Tap, Phoenix Sun and so on?”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)