You tube channel latest?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darrellburnett WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hiya mate, whats the latest with youtube?! You getting the channel back or not? Surely it benefits you to have yourube as you get more subs? Just curious as i do watch your vids here but maybe you want you tube for more viewers?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

There is no latest with YouTube mate, gave up trying to contact an actual person weeks ago. Yes YouTube got way more viewers etc i’m fine operating from here though, people who want to watch will find me is the idea.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Considering there was no warning beforehand, the viewing figures look great to me ?. The chances are that more of the views are full views and are from people who want to watch Mr B’s videos. Can you get those kind of watcher stats from Vimeo?

As a viewer community we’ll keep spreading the word ☑️? no need for YouTube ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Keep the vids coming big man! Top, top entertainment. Sundays was a cracker! Balls to YT!?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

Considering there was no warning beforehand, the viewing figures look great to me ?. The chances are that more of the views are full views and are from people who want to watch Mr B’s videos. Can you get those kind of watcher stats from Vimeo?

As a viewer community we’ll keep spreading the word ☑? no need for YouTube ?

The viewing stats have honestly surprised me. I was thinking that perhaps 5000 per video would be good but they have been averaging 15,000 which is amazing. The average view time on YouTube used to be around 18 minutes, its over 37 minutes now which is brilliant really.

It has been a month now since YT deleted the channel and this is what has happened on Vimeo in that time –

I have been accused of bots doing those stats so i am more than happy that it must be a decent amount for people to say that lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)