You all need to stop

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Scatterpain wrote:

I know won’t get my point, I was not expecting you to get it. I do agree that some people may do what you have said, but why would you go on and post about it? To assume that everyone is on doing that, is very small minded. Anyway, not wasting any more of my life on this. Conversation is over.

Of course I appreciate gambling destroys lives, I just know when people are genuine and when they aren’t.

Also, reading your comments it seems like you love acting the hard man over the internet, I don’t want a discussion with anybody on the matter, because it’s so obvious what people are doing.

No more needs to be said, correct. People need to read the post and know that we’re on to them. All you need to do is look at threads prior to the video dropping, those are genuine. In the space of an hour after the video drops all of a sudden people are sinking x amount of cash on y stakes on z games, it’s so obviously BS.

And I’d just like to reiterate that I’ve never ‘acted’ a hardman on the internet, I can only apologise if my intelligence intimidated you ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Stevie I just wanted to make people aware that it won’t work in every case, I know you can’t get involved in such politics on here but I know where you lie!

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Scatterpain wrote:

I know won’t get my point, I was not expecting you to get it. I do agree that some people may do what you have said, but why would you go on and post about it? To assume that everyone is on doing that, is very small minded. Anyway, not wasting any more of my life on this. Conversation is over.

Of course I appreciate gambling destroys lives, I just know when people are genuine and when they aren’t.

Also, reading your comments it seems like you love acting the hard man over the internet, I don’t want a discussion with anybody on the matter, because it’s so obvious what people are doing.

No more needs to be said, correct. People need to read the post and know that we’re on to them. All you need to do is look at threads prior to the video dropping, those are genuine. In the space of an hour after the video drops all of a sudden people are sinking x amount of cash on y stakes on z games, it’s so obviously BS.

And I’d just like to reiterate that I’ve never ‘acted’ a hardman on the internet, I can only apologise if my intelligence intimidated you ?

Believe me, looking at the tone and structure of the messages you have written, your intelligence level is clear for all to see.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Scatterpain wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Scatterpain wrote:

Believe me, looking at the tone and structure of the messages you have written, your intelligence level is clear for all to see.

We’re all on a gambling site, so maybe that says it all! ?

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Scatterpain wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Scatterpain wrote:

We’re all on a gambling site, so maybe that says it all! ?

Oh I am sure there will be a few people on here with a respectable level of intelligence. When it comes to gambling, we are all idiots. ?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)