Yo Bandit, reference your comments on the 110% post

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    satman WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Unicorns….

Well that was literally one of the slots that he kept winning on, and despite it only being a small data set, I don’t know about you, but personally if I have a great run on a game I tend to leave it alone as I feel they go feral ( I still think there is compensation built into slots if I’m honest )

especially No Limit Bonus Buys..which is why when bandit first played 9-5 and hit the max win 4 from 11 spins I think it was….

me and stato had said “ hope he doesn’t go back to that game at a later date as it will rip him a new one… ( the odds of a max win are 1/7 ish)

and indeed he did and got smashed…

that doesn’t really prove anything as small numbers but did seem interesting that it followed what you would expect going on his first session on it.

so was just putting it out there to see what happened moving forward on that slot…

nothing more than that really.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The data sample is far too small, the data sample is only based on a snapshot of bonuses not Steve’s complete play. The data sample is ONLY of Steve’s play so we’ve got nothing to compare it against.

I feel like this is trying to be a gotcha but really it’s just someone who needs to join a dull stats club.

The only useful thing is it is tracking the bonuses in each video, that’s useful information if someone really wants to collate all the unicorns bonuses or another games bonuses into a mega video

satman WANTED $2
    Outlaw

When it comes to RTP the argument can always be it’s too small…

but it’s the only measuring tool we have..

and no it’s not a gotcha at all…. Jees people need to read between the lines…

A gotcha moment was one like happened to Roshstein with the demo balance/real balance tab…

this is nothing like that..

russcawley WANTED $10
    Outlaw

If your friend is a genuine anorak and interested in digging into data sets he will surely have the data showing a minimum sample size to draw any conclusions from. A sample size of anything less than 6 figures when the rtp is based over 8 or 9 digits isn’t even worth looking at as the SD or VD will just be too high.

nb I wasn’t a gto player or even very good I just spotted patterns easily and worked hard. I haven’t played seriously for over 15 years but when I did play I played to win and stuck to rules I made myself and later had others playing to my rules. I found it quite easy to win because back then players just enjoyed playing and didn’t seem to be too interested in winning – when players got better and it stopped being easy to win I didn’t play anymore.
    I did work with hand histories from 100 plus players to decide how I should play certain spots and learn patterns- unless a pattern showed a profit over xmillion hands it would not be included in any system we played by… this is why I keep saying sample size is everything

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)