Yes I Need Help Aswell.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Right I have a problem ☹️

I was doing my washing today and I put 100% 10 pairs of socks the washing machine, it has just finished and I now I now only have 17 socks.

Now this Forum is great and I was wondering if a few of the regular problem solvers would give me some input and advice please.

Sorry to have to post another “help” thread but I am besides myself with worry.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

THINK WE ARE GONNA SET OFF ANOTHER  “ME TOO” MOVEMENT!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Check the filter my man.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Yes checked the filter found nowt is a mystery I tell thee.

I will keep you all updated.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Have you checked the sleeves of your jumpers and hoodies r kid?

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Have you checked the sleeves of your jumpers and hoodies r kid?

Hoodies I’m 44 not 14 but I will check my Y fronts cheers.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I fuckin love this forum! 🙂

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

My washing machine eats money. If i ever put a pair of jeans in the washing machine then think “fuck im sure theres a 20 in the pocket” Mrs W assures me that when she checked there was definetley  no money in there when I put them in. Its quite bizarre because it spits out my train tickets when I leave them in…………..must be something going on just cant figure it out hahahaha

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wife!!!!!!’

As bandit would say

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

My washing machine eats money. If i ever put a pair of jeans in the washing machine then think “fuck im sure theres a 20 in the pocket” Mrs W assures me that when she checked there was definetley  no money in there when I put them in. Its quite bizarre because it spits out my train tickets when I leave them in…………..must be something going on just cant figure it out hahahaha

Your lucky she checks your pockets mate, mine just chucks them in the washing machine regardless what’s in them, I do complain but the reply I get is ‘check your own f ing pockets’ lazy woman??

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

3 pound wilson ones from sports direct my mother gets me every christmas, i put them on and feel like roger federer

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)